Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Renovated Historic Barn, featured in many lifestyle magazines and news papers
Play pen provided for the younger one
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - LOVE pets depending on breed & size, may take themLOVE pets depending on breed & size, may take them
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Rates are based on 4 guests, any additional guest up to 6 is an extra $100 per guest per stay.
- $200 charge if guests fail to depart by set time, unless agreed upon with owners. $200 charge if number of guests is higher than on original inquiry.
- Nights not spent are not refundable under any circumstances. Cleaning fee is not refundable.
- english, french
About Brigitte Ambrose
Our family moved to Woodstock from Chicago in 2007, drawn by Woodstock's beauty and depth of culture in a small town setting.
Brigitte Ambrose purchased this Barn in 2011
Why Brigitte Ambrose chose South Woodstock
An historic home and barn in a quaint village setting was very attractive to us. Our teenage daughters truly enjoy the Kedron Pond just a short walk from out property, spending much of their spare time there in the summers!
What makes this Barn unique
The best of both worlds - a quaint village setting with nature surrounding us. The stream, back meadows and forest and trail system across our small bridge, are magical.