- Ski in / Ski out
- Located directly next to the Redpine Gondola and Ski School.
- Dicounted Equipment Rentals, Ski Lessons, Airport Transportation, and Dining
- Ski Lodge
- New Ski Check Lounge with Overnight Boot Dryers!!!
- Ski rental shop, apparel shops, restaurants and convenient store with liquor are located on Sundial's plaza level.
- Quiet 2nd floor end of the hall location, away from the elevator traffic.
- Overlooks outdoor pool area and mountain facing.
- Outdoor balcony spans the entire length of the unit, with access from the living room and master bedroom.
- Large screen HDTV with DIRECTV in great room.
- In unit washer and dryer.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Separate oversized Jacuzzi tub in master.
- Fireplace in the master bedroom and living room.
- 3 rooms have their own TV and separate climate control.
- 24 hr fitness center.
- 24 hr front desk and security staff.
- New overnight ski and boot check in lobby, w/ boot dryers!!
**DISCOUNTED PRIVATE AIRPORT SHUTTLES IN LUXURY SUVs
**FULL DAY JR SKI LESSONS $350 (by certified instructors)
**VRBO Glitch - Many of the listings in VRBO's Sundial Lodge category ARE NOT actual units at Sundial Lodge. The location of some of these units are isolated and very undesirable. The Hidden Creek units, for example, are not in the resort village at all and are located well down the hill near the day skiers parking lot. The lift that connects the area near the parking lot to the village stops running at 5:00 pm, effectively cutting off guests from the resort village shops and restaurants for the night. Conversely, Sundial Lodge is located in the heart of the resort village and adjacent to the gondola servicing the ski area. VRBO is working to correct the problem, but in the meantime I highly recommend renters to call the front desk of any property being considered to verify as much information as possible about that listing.
There can also be misleading information being offered by some renters or their management companies. For example, some of the units being offered at The Canyons are Timeshare units. Timeshare units are not assigned until check-in and are often the least desirable units. (I know someone who was supposed to get a Westgate 800' Villa, but wound up with a 300' Studio.) It's important to ask for the exact unit number of the property being considered, as well as the direct phone number to the property's front desk. This will enable you to confirm specific information through a third party about the unit, property and resort. It also helps to find out if you would be dealing with onsite (24/7) management or if you'd be dealing with some third party management company at a remote office away from the resort.
Keywords: ski lodge, ski-in ski-out, chair lift, canyons resort village, the canyons, sundance, softball tournament, sundance, park city, pool, pets, garage, discount