Short/Mid Term Executive stay or vacation rental 5 minutes from Downtown. 1908 Portland Heights home Restored and Furnished to its original Craftsman Period. One Queen bedroom, one full bath, LR, Den, Dining and Kitchen all on the main level (Basic rental area). The base rate covers the main level and the second level which has another 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath on upper floor. As an option you can rent just the main level for 145.0 per night. House is one block to city park, and tennis courts.. On Bus Line 51, NW 23rd and Downtown 5 minutes away, or take a healthy walk to downtown.
• Newer, period style kitchen; featuring stainless/black appliance, tile and cherry cabinetry.
• Home is tastefully furnished in period antiques, with a working fireplace in the living room.
• You will have cable TV, access to Wi-Fi (wireless internet), and a landline.
• All linens, towels, kitchen equipment and utensils are provided. Full laundry in basement.
• Main level only or Main and upper level which has 2 Extra bedrooms and bath, and also sofa bed in open loft area . price quoted on site is for main and upper levels together. main only rents for 145.00 per night
Mid-stay house cleaning, optional (for fee)
• A $250 security deposit will be taken at time of reservation, to be returned by VRBO, after stay is complete - 3 night minimum
• Please reserve your stay with a deposit (VRBO, PayPal or checks).
We would also being will to trade time in this home, for time in another home or vacation rental.
Keywords: House, home, bungalow, craftsman, downtown, Portland Heights