About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
King · Queen
tub · Toilet · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Shower
- Hot tub
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by Maureen BetzAsk a question
About Maureen Betz
We moved from Ohio to Littleton, Co 26 years ago & bought our 1st place in Grand Lake 20 years ago. We have 3 boys: all are in their 20's. When they were younger they loved to go to the cabin & catch frogs, butterflies, grasshoppers, play on the swingset, enjoy the wildflowers go fishing or just hang out on one of the big rocks for a picnic.
Why Maureen Betz chose Grand County
We love the quiet town of Grand Lake we enjoy boating on the 3 large lakes & hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park. We often have picnics by one of the lakes & our boys love to just hang outside & see the wildlife.
What makes this Cabin unique
Seclusion, privacy & close proximity to town (1mile).
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - playground/shufflebrd/xbox/packnplay/hichair playground/shufflebrd/xbox/packnplay/hichair
No pets - No pets. Not even hypoallergenic dogs.No pets. Not even hypoallergenic dogs.
No events - NO Weddings!!!NO Weddings!!!
No smoking - No Smoking inside the cabin.No Smoking inside the cabin.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No cigarettes, e-cigarettes, marijuana in/around the cabin!! Smoking of anything inside or bringing a pet and you will lose your damage deposit.
- Winter Renters (Mid October-mid May ish) must have 4WD or AWD & good tires to get up our driveway. If you do not you will get stuck - guaranteed!
- No glass in/on/around the hot tub - if you break glass you will lose your entire damage deposit.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Follows regional health guidelines: SG Clean (Singapore)