Shorefront Home on 20 Secluded Acres, Spectacular Ocean Views(12 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms, 4 1/2 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
If you are drawn to the Maine coast this is the place to be! Gouldsboro is in the heart of Maine's 'Lobster Coast.' Let the ebb and flow of the ocean help you relax while you read and forget the outside world.
The upstairs master bedroom comes with king size bed and a twin bed for children. The master bedroom also includes an ocean view balcony. The main downstairs guest room has a King sized bed and a terrific ocean view as well. Other downstairs guest rooms have a King, a twin and a set of bunk beds, bringing the total sleeping accommodations to 10. Both living rooms feature beautiful sea views and satellite TV. The south living room includes a cozy field stone gas fireplace to warm you on chilly nights. The house also includes washer, dryer, dishwasher, gas grill, CD player, high speed Internet access, phones and linens.
Sea Kayakers - Sea Kayakers can easily launch at the beach.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The upstairs master bedroom comes with king size bed and a twin bed for children. The master bedroom also includes an ocean view balcony. The main downstairs guest room has a king size bed and a terrific ocean view as well. Other downstairs guest rooms have a king, a twin and a set of bunk beds, bringing the total sleeping accommodations to 10. Both living rooms feature wonderful sea views and satellite TVs. The south living room includes a cozy field stone gas fireplace. The house also includes washer, dryer, dishwasher, gas grill, CD player, high speed Internet access, phone and linens....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Pets welcome. Live Lobster Delivery Available! The 2nd floor bedroom has been transformed to a MASTER SUITE with all new windows and skylights. Hardwood flooring, a new closet and connecting master bath complete the new Master Suite. Coming in 2014: The downstairs bedrooms will be updated with all new windows and flooring. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 16 - Aug 23, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 10 - Oct 2, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $100 + tax
- Cleaning $250 + tax
- Late Checkout per hour $50 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $99
- Tax Rate 9%
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located near the tip of Cranberry Point in the sprawling coastal town of Gouldsboro and close to the tiny fishing villages of Prospect Harbor and Corea, this beautiful, spacious and contemporary home sits on 20 secluded acres. Enjoy the spectacular views of rock crashing surf, shore front and views of open ocean and of Acadia's Schoodic Peninsula. Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park are 45 minutes away and towns of Milbridge and Ellsworth have the closest movie theaters and are 20 and 30 minutes, respectively. This house is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from Bangor International Airport.
Other Activities: Sea Kayak Tours
- Primary: 904-505-4781
Links to more information:
Exterior of the Home
Schoodic Head and the Atlantic come into view as you walk into the foyer.
Suite's private bathroom with walk-in shower.
Private Bath for 2nd downstairs Master Suite.
Breathtaking views from the upstairs Master Suite.
Expansive master bathroom includes walk-in shower with multiple shower heads.
Staring west, the home's deck & master suite balcony drink in dramatic views.
Watch a beautiful sunset from the expansive deck
Downstairs Master Suite adjacent to the great room w/ private access to the deck
2nd Downstairs Master Suite with beautiful ocean view.
The upstairs Master Suite fills the entire 2nd floor.
Additional area in the upstairs master suite provides space for sleeping kids.
Bunk bed room
Living room and dining room.
A southwestern facing wall of glass & deck access make the great room stunning.
Deck was rebuilt in 2012, it was expanded to span the length of the house.
Remarkably beautiful, this popplestone cove is easily accessed from the deck.
Enjoy a drink at the end of the day while watching the sunset
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.