Cabin, 4+ Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 10)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Kids must be monitored around spa and bunk beds.Kids must be monitored around spa and bunk beds.
Pets allowed - With Owners approval only.With Owners approval only.
Max guests: 10
- You must pack in and pack out each day from the beach. This means all beach chairs, umbrellas, toys and especially blow ups.
- You may not ever jump off of the community pier. With the liabiltiy of the homeowners, you will be fined and possibly asked to leave the property.
- Quiet time in the cove is 10pm. Please be respectful of our neighbors. If you break any of our rules you will not be allowed to rent from us again.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
About Tracy Murphy
We were both born and raised in Reno, Nevada. We work and live in Reno, with our 2 teenage boys, 4 dogs, and 2 cats. Growing up, family outings were usually up to Lake Tahoe. Fond memories of the beach, the cool water, the beautiful surroundings, playing for hours in the sun to go home after dark, Tahoe has always been a dream. Vacationing in the summer of 2002, and staying at the Zephyr Cove Cabins, we were walking thru this neighborhood, and found this home for sale. We inquiried, and timing must have been right, we ended up purchasing this cabin. We wanted our kids to have the best memories growing up with Tahoe in their backyard. The families in this cove, are long time residents, or extended family, or people that grew up around Tahoe as well. We have 2 different families with homes in Zephyr Cove, that are close friends from Reno. What more could you ask for?
Tracy Murphy purchased this Cabin in 2002
Why Tracy Murphy chose Zephyr Cove
Zephyr Cove is a private small community, but is located next to the public beach, the MS Dixie, The Zephyr Cove Lodge Restaurant. We have the best of both worlds. Our neighborhood is quiet, mostly, with our private beach, buoy field and pier, and yet steps away from the fun public beach and restaurant. We love to walk the public beach to the sunset bar, grab a drink and walk back. Of course, the kids, love to see what is going on, on the public side as well. Private buoy field for the boat, makes it all too easy.
What makes this Cabin unique
We can cook at home, or walk down the street and get a great meal. The Dixie is fun for out of town guests. Our private beach, pier, and buoy field make the lake so accessible. We are literally minutes from great entertainment at South Shore, and fabulous dining. Winter time...,minutes from world class skiing at Heavenly Resort. We have filtered views of the lake, a wonderful deck for entertaining, and room for friends.