Come and enjoy the privacy of your own Home. Bring your own food and drink and enjoy the camaraderie of your friends and family while enjoying all the Island has to offer. Enjoy the peace and tranquility of our Home which is nestled on an acre of land in the woods. It is a large, comfortable Home located near the State Park, Saunders Golf Course the Put-in-Bay Airport and is one mile from downtown. Sleeps 12-13 comfortably and is the best Home for large groups on the Island and is perfect for families, reunions, bachelorette parties and large groups who want to stay together. It is truly a Home A way From Home—you will love it! Enter from the 1,000 square foot wrap-around deck into the 'Great Room.' The Great Room offers a clear view through sliding glass patio doors from the living room, dining area and kitchen. The A Frame has Cathedral ceilings, two Fireplaces and plenty of room. This is a great Home for bringing the entire family or for a group coming to fish in the spring and fall.
Put-in-Bay--The Key West of the North--Put-in-Bay is the most exciting, fun filled destination in the Midwest (maybe the USA?) and can be as relaxing, romantic, or wild as you want it to be. It is one of the most unique places you will ever visit as more than 2 million visitors discover something to celebrate each year when they spend a day, weekend, week or more on our Island. The Island is dotted with historic homes, the nation's third tallest monument, quaint restaurants and local pubs. Beautiful water surrounds Put in Bay where you will find the best walleye and perch fishing in the United States. There really is something here for everyone--history, fun activities for the kids, live entertainment, lots of shopping and a fun and relaxing atmosphere where everyone is on 'island time'. Put-in-bay, Nicknamed the 'Key West of the North' offers everything you are looking for in an exciting, fun, romantic get-away vacation!
Have you discovered our island yet? Relax, you're on island time!
• 'We can’t wait to come back again next year. It will be ten years in a row. It doesn't get any better than the peace and quiet of this Home!”
• “What a comfortable, secluded, beautiful Home! We bring five couples every year and it is the highlight of our Summer!”
• “We never want to lose our “booking” at The A Frame so we allow you to “keep” our Security/Reservation Deposit at the end of our stay each year! Seventeen years and counting—we love the Home and the Island!”
-Our favorite restaurants are: The Boardwalk (for seafood lovers), The Crescent (Wednesday Night Prime Rib Buffet and Sunday Night Pasta Buffet), Mossbacks and Hooligan's.
-Beer Barrel has nightly entertainment that changes weekly.
- The Boat House features the famous Pat Dailey on weekends.
-Cedar Point is approximately 9 miles away.
- If you are leaving a car parked on the mainland, allow enough time to find all the free parking areas. There is no need to pay for parking.
-During the summer season, Miller Ferry at Catawba Point (Rte. 53) runs every 1/2 hour. Check ferry schedule for Spring and Fall times.
Keywords: Private Home