Last Minute Cancellation. Now Available June 18 - 25(8 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Minutes to the beach and golf course, this family friendly home has gorgeous views from every room in the house. The very comfortable living room has windows on 2 sides of the room and sliding doors on either side of the fireplace that lead out out to the large deck. The view from this room is breathtaking.
The master bedroom suite overlooks the Ocean Point golf course and the Atlantic. Sliding glass doors in the master bedroom provide easy access to the deck that runs the entire length of the house. The master bathroom has a full size jacuzzi and an oversize separate shower There are two more bedrooms and a full bath on the main floor. The lower level has a large bedroom with bath and enclosed patio with its own entrance, perfect for a nanny, mother-in-law or second master bedroom.
The den off of the kitchen has a pullout couch if extra sleeping space is needed.
The spacious kitchen with its granite counters is fully equipped with everything needed for those who love to cook at home. You can even go crabbing in the canal that abuts the yard.
Beach towels, indoor games and outdoor toys are provided for all ages. It's a great place to just relax for the week or be as active as you want.
Keywords: vacation home, golf course view, ocean view
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2011
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Enjoy spectacular sunrises from the living area and master bedroom of this beautiful Ocean Point home. Overlooking 3 holes of golf and the Atlantic , this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home is the perfect location for enjoying all that Fripp has to offer. Minutes to the beach and golf course, this family friendly home has gorgeous views from every room in the house. The master bedroom suite overlooks the Ocean Point golf course and the Atlantic. Sliding glass doors in the master bedroom provide easy access to the deck that runs the entire length of the house. There are two more bedrooms and full bath on the main floor. The lower level has a large bedroom with bath and enclosed patio with its own entrance, perfect for a nanny, mother-in-law or second master bedroom. The spacious kitchen with its granite counters is fully equipped with everything needed for those who love to cook at home. You can even go crabbing in the canal that abuts the yard....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
$2400/$2800@week 50% deposit Certified Check,Cash, or Credit Card
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose Fripp Island, SC, USA:
This is the third property that I have owned on Fripp. We did a top to bottom renovation when we bought the property because the view was so spectacular - one of the best on the island
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Great family retreat with comfortable vacation floorplan in a quiet neighborhood location.
- Primary: 8438389790
- Secondary: 843 263 2737
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Great family room with panoramic views.
Fabulous views and wonderful breeze from the front deck.
Queen Size Bed and view of lagoon.
Master Bath with Jacuzzi, 2 sinks and large walk-in shower
Master Bedroom with slider to deck
Dining Area with den off to right
Overlooking 3 golf holes on the Ocean Point course
Ground floor bedroom with double bed. There is also a futon in this room.
View from 2 of the bedrooms
Patio off ground floor bedroom
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 08/04/2016