Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
7 Bdrm, 3.5 Bath, 2 Large Living Spaces, Hot Tub, Pool Table, Large Yard
7 bedrooms with room to sleep 16 in beds.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - *pls respect policy & do not ask for exceptions.*pls respect policy & do not ask for exceptions.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- 1. NE resident OR 14 day self quarantine for all tenants prior to the start of rental. 2. Day of check in COVID-19 symptoms & exposure questions.
- 3. 10pm Neighborhood Noise Ordinance. Violations will result in eviction. 4. 6 car parking in driveway only. Parking is monitored. NO lawn parking
- 5. Sheet rentals & towel service are available for addition $, pls inquire 6. Security Cameras outside front/back of house 7. Flex Covid Cx Policy
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Kelly AndrewsAsk a question
About Kelly Andrews
My husband and I have been visiting the Mt. Washington Valley for years, and absolutely love the area. The Mt Washington Valley is rich in history, and provides an abundance of activities from outdoor sports to shopping. As outdoor enthusiast (triathletes, marathoners, skiers, and relaxers), and shopping adventurist (love a bargain and tax free) we have thoroughly enjoyed spending time in our North Conway houses and believe others will too.
Kelly Andrews purchased this House in 2013
Why Kelly Andrews chose North Conway
This home is in great location - close to all the valley has to offer. Only minutes away from Outlet shopping, Cranmore Mountain, Attitash, Storyland and Echo Lake!
What makes this House unique
Historical property- original hardwood floors/ fireplaces, built ins, and ski lockers/boot warmers Solarium- herb garden & koi pond Game room- small pool table & bubble hockey 2 wood stoves, 2 fire places Master Suite with fire place Backyard Oasis- granite patio, hot tub, fire pit, & spacious yard for volleyball etc