Know before you go
Under California’s Regional Stay Home Order, non-essential travel is currently unlawful in many parts of the state. We encourage you to learn more about restrictions that may be in effect in your destination before booking.Learn more
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Large Comfortable Sectional Sofa, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
King size bed (1) California King in the Master Bedroom and Flat Pannel TV . and Cable, Queen size Bed (1) Queen bed in the second bedroom with Flat Panel TV and Cable, Large Comfortable Sectional Sofa in Living Room that will easily sleep 2 adults.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Sorry, we do not allow pets on the premises.Sorry, we do not allow pets on the premises.
No smoking - Smoking is STRICTLY prohibited. See House Rules.Smoking is STRICTLY prohibited. See House Rules.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A copy of your Drivers License is required within 24 hours of your booking. You can text it to xxx-xxx-xxxx.
- Keep in mind if there is a noice complaint you may be at risk at being fined or evicted.
- For additional House Rules see the attached house rules with the Rental Agreement.
Hosted by Dean and Tina ChrispenAsk a question
Why Dean and Tina Chrispen chose Avalon
We have been vacationing in Avalon for a number of years and found just the right luxury condominium to eventually become our retirement home. We love Avalon and know you will come to love it too.
What makes this condo unique
This is an Upscale Condominium located in a beach community, just a short two block walk from the ocean and night life. There is a Pool and Spa on the premises and elevators to assist you for ingress and egress. Catalina Island is the ultimate West Coast Island vacation destination. Remember, it's just 26 miles across the sea...