9,000 Sq Ft. Spectacular Mountain Villa Sleeps 24 in Bed(12 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 7 Bedrooms + Detached Unit, 6.5 Baths, (Sleeps 24)
This amazing villa sleeps 24 in beds, overlooks beautiful east Zion, enjoy the gourmet kitchen, theater, resort amenities.
Close proximity to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Brianhead Resort, Zion Ponderosa Resort, Lake Powell, North Rim Grand Canyon, Corral Pink Sand Dunes, Navajo Lake and more!
Enjoy the night sky, relax on the deck and watch the brilliant golden sun set over Jolly Canyon, hike on more than 5 trails off the property, enjoy catered food. See our wedding site.
Near by Zion Ponderosa Resort offers, for a fee, horseback riding, ATV rides, rafting, miniature golf, swimming, hot tubs, zip lines, repelling, archery, paint ball field, rifle range, bungee trampoline, basketball, volleyball, tennis, children's play area, billiards, dutch oven dinners, wagon rides and more! (fees paid directly to the Resort)
Keywords: Zion, castle, landscaping, fire pits, spectacular views, resort amenities,
large, home, cabin
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 9500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 24
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 24, Beds for 24
- Ground floor: King bed in the master suite and Queen in Other (shares master bathroom). Upper level, King bed in Princess Room, Queen beds in Maids and Europe rooms. 4 Single and 2 Full in Bunk room. All upstair rooms have separate bathrooms. Queen Sofa Sleepers Located in both upper Sitting Areas Casita- Full Bed 2 Porta Cribs available ...moreless
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Spectacular view of Jolly Gulch canyon. Exhibition gourmet kitchen, with 14 comfortable bar stools. 3 gas fireplaces in the home. Theater with kitchenette. Coming with a group? Perfect for weddings, retreats, corporate meetings and reunions. Dance floor, ceremony site, large outdoor eating and meeting area, water feature (available with paid event fee), 2 outdoor fire pits, outdoor bistro area, outdoor kids play area and more. Let us facilitate your wedding or reunion. Please, be our guests!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace:
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning Fee $400
- Tax Rate 11.2%
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About: We are a family who loves the canyon lands in Utah. We are from Australia and came here for Christmas in 2010. We had such a great time, we bought this home to allow you to come and share a bit of our heaven.
Why Orderville, UT, USA:
We love the canyon lands in Utah.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We like to relax, we love the sun sets and sun rises. We enjoy visiting Bryce Canyon and the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Primary: 435-817-2176 (Utah, USA)
Main Living Room
Bunk Room - 2 Full & 4 Single
Upstairs Sitting Area
Large Fire Pit
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.