3 Bedroom 2 Bath Retreat 4 miles S. of the Spire Institute and I-90
All three bedrooms are located on the second floor away from the noise of the down stairs. Alarm clocks provided. Air conditioning units in all bedrooms during the summer months. (Window units only)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Outside only. Dispose of butts properly.Outside only. Dispose of butts properly.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- DO NOT SMOKE INSIDE AND DO NOT USE GLITTER BOMBS!
- Wood is free, however, we ask that you use a respectful amount so there is enough for others. If you like to burn you are encouraged to bring extra!
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Tammy Wigren
This vacation rental was renovated by two ambitious women at the direction and advise of an incredibly talented brother, Tate Hedrick of Hedrick Homes. It started as an old farm house that the neighbors said was rolled to the property with horses in 1926. It needed a lot of work but the end result was well worth the investment.
Tammy Wigren purchased this House in 2011
Why Tammy Wigren chose Geneva
Surrounded by vineyards on two sides, this rental is quiet, tucked away from it all yet easily accessible to all the area attractions. Break away from technology, lose the WiFi and ENJOY!
What makes this House unique
Surrounded by wildlife, you'll awaken to the sounds of morning doves and song birds. The home is warm with radiant floor heating in the winter and cooled by the shade of the mammoth maple tree in the summer. Sit on the adirondack chairs and enjoy the summer breeze.