2 bedrooms, living and dining rooms, kitchen, full bathroom and toilet
- english, french, Japanese
About Natsumi Hagita
Hello! My name is Natsumi. Made in Japan. I changed continents several times in my life! University in San Diego USA then moved to Paris, had an internet business there. Now I am back and forth between Paris and Tunisia. I enjoy both travelling and renting apartment to travellers as I love meeting people with different back ground and culture. I hope I will be the one to do the check in for you.. But if I'm not in Paris, it will be my assistant, Mark who will be there for you. He is very kind and helpful:) He will be able to take care of you throughout your stay.
Natsumi Hagita purchased this Apartment in 2008
Why Natsumi Hagita chose Saint Gervais
- Le Marais, the most historical, charming and trendy part of central Paris. - Subway, commercial street and lots of resto & cafes = 2min walk - VERY quiet, bright, clean with beautiful garden views - 2 flights up w/o elevator - Size=40m2 - 2 rooms(1 queen, 1 sofa double, 1 foldable single) - Well heated in winter - Free high speed wifi - Free telephone ( national & int'l) - Towels provided This charming 18th century apartment was entirely redone and equipped in 2008 keeping the character and charm of its original features ( genuine hardwood floor, antique tile floor called 'tomettes' in the kitchen, and marble diamond 'Versailles' patterned floor in the bathroom). And it is in the greatest location to enjoy Paris!
What makes this Apartment unique
And not like many apartment is Paris, it is very bright with 6 large windows and you even have a nice view of a lawn with trees and green. With a step out, you are in the center of Marais surrounded by many restos, cafes and boutiques.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
A very nice perfectly located apartment for exploring Paris. Close to Norte Dame and metro stations. Nice restaurants and local amenities nearby.
The apartment is very nicely decorated and my family of 4 felt very comfortable and relaxed here. The owner communicates well and promptly which was appreciated. We will have a nice family holiday memory from our stay here.
The apartment is wonderful and the location is excellent! Great neighborhood with many shops and restaurants in walking distance.
Quaint Paris apartment
What a gorgeous apartment this is! Although the apartment and rooms were quite small, as I think is the case with most Paris apartments, it certainly did not deter us from liking it. There was plenty of space for our family of four (including 2 adult children) to comfortably spend 5 nights here. The kitchen was well stocked, the beds comfortable and the apartment very clean and tidy. The location was fabulous - close to many restaurants and easy walking distance to a the river Seine and to central Paris. Access to the Metro was only about a 5 minute walk. This would have to have to a be one of the best apartments we have stayed in. Thanks Natsumi. Your hospitality and communication was fabulous.
Clean, comfortable and great location
Our family of 5 had a great stay here in early July of 2019. Great location in the middle of many dining locations, shopping and easy walking distance to the Norte Dame. The apartment was clean and well-appointed. The owner was easy to communication with and very accommodating both before and during our stay. Highly recommend!
Lovely stay in Le Marais
This is a beautiful apartment in such a lovely area of Paris. It was well appointed so we had everything we needed, the washing machine was particularly helpful as we travelled with three young children. Natsumi was always wonderful with communication and advice.
Our family of 5 with 3 adult children had a great time! Place was cozy for us but it was just right for our needs. The masters bedroom was spacious. The other room had a good size and comfy bed so it was perfect for 2 adults too. The living room had its own enclosure so even if the 3rd bed is setup there, it still felt like it is a junior bedroom so it was perfect. The location is excellent. Shopping and food choices were just at our doorstep. The place could be better if there are some updates done in general like with the doorknobs, but otherwise it’s all good.
OCT 18 & 19 =35% LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT
- Le Marais, the most historical and charming & trendy part of Paris center.
- Subway, commercial street and lots of restos & cafes = 2min walk
- VERY quiet, bright, clean and with beautiful garden views from 3 windows
- 2 flights up w/o elevator
- 2 rooms(1 queen, 1 sofa double, 1 foldable single)
- Well heated in winter
- Free high speed wifi
- Free telephone ( national & int'l)
- Bathroom with a big bathtab and a strong shower
In the heart of the trendy Marais( old part of Paris), next to Place des Vosges, romantic Seine river & Ils Saint Louis, and 10 min.walk to NotreDame. Metro Saint Paul 2minites walk (Line No 1). It is also close to Chatelet (both Metro and RER terminus) which connects to both Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports and Gare du Nord railway station (Eurostar terminus).