Le Marais. Pretty and Quiet 2 Bd Apt . 2 Min to Metro(34 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedrooms, living and dining rooms, kitchen, full bathroom and toilet
- 2 rooms(Main bedroom with 1 queen size bed, Small bedroom with 1 double size sofa bed. 1 foldable single bed in living upon request)
- VERY quiet, clean and bright with beautiful garden views from 3 windows
- Subway, commercial street = 2min walk
- Surrounded by lots of trendy restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques
- 2 flights up w/o elevator
- Well heated in winter
- Free high speed WIFI
- Free telephone calls( national & int'l)
- Towels provided
This charming 18th century apartment was entirely redone and equipped keeping the character and charm of its original features.
It truly in the center of 'Le Marais', the most central, historical and charming part of Paris. Short walk to Notre-Dame, magnificent Place des Vosges, romantic Seine river and Saint Louis island, Picasso Museum, Carnaval museum, Bastille, etc.. And the Saint Germain (quartier Latin) is just across the Seine river.
2 min walk to Saint Paul subway station, 20 min walk to RER Les Halles.
It is surrounded by lots of trendy cafes, restaurants, boutiques, bakeries, pastry shops. Several big supermarkets and a nice park close by, too.
Although in a very lively area of Paris center, the apartment is beautifully quiet and bright thanks to the courtyard which gives you lovely garden views from the windows of the living room, dining room and the small bedroom.
Free high speed WIFI, cable TV, a wash machine, a phone with free overseas calls(to fixed phones) and a big water heater which never runs out of hot water!
Bed linens, towels and basic necessities such as toilet papers, paper towels, soaps are provided.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
- 40 m²
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Coin Laundry
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Room
- Seating for 4 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Computer Available:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- 2 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $11 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $163.42
- End clean+linen+towels $81.71
- Rates are for 2 pers per night. 10 euro for each person per night after 2. (5 euro for children under 8)
- 75 euro for linen and end cleaning.
-150 euro refundable damage deposit ( this can be in the currency of your country or even by a personal check as in most cases it is returned to you at the time of check out.
- Rates include taxes, utilities, bed linen and 1 set of bath & guest towels for each person, WiFi, cable TV and unlimited national and Int'l calls(to land lines) and mobiles(French and U.S only).
- 25 % downpayment can be transferred by 1. bank swift, 2. via PayPal 3. by credit card
-The remaining balance is payable by bank transfer to my Citibank account in Japan OR in cash upon arrival ONLY
-Late check in charges for check ins after 20:00 ( 5 euro per each hour after 20:00, last check in accepted at midnight)
25% reservation fee is refundable:
100% refund = Cancellations made 2 month prior to the arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
OCT 18 & 19 =35% LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT
- Le Marais, the most historical and charming & trendy part of Paris center.
- Subway, commercial street and lots of restos & cafes = 2min walk
- VERY quiet, bright, clean and with beautiful garden views from 3 windows
- 2 flights up w/o elevator
- 2 rooms(1 queen, 1 sofa double, 1 foldable single)
- Well heated in winter
- Free high speed wifi
- Free telephone ( national & int'l)
- Bathroom with a big bathtab and a strong shower
In the heart of the trendy Marais( old part of Paris), next to Place des Vosges, romantic Seine river & Ils Saint Louis, and 10 min.walk to NotreDame. Metro Saint Paul 2minites walk (Line No 1). It is also close to Chatelet (both Metro and RER terminus) which connects to both Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports and Gare du Nord railway station (Eurostar terminus).
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Hello! My name is Natsumi. Made in Japan. I changed continents several times in my life! University in San Diego USA then moved to Paris, had an internet business there. Now I am back and forth between Paris and Tunisia. I enjoy both travelling and renting apartment to travellers as I love meeting people with different back ground and culture. I hope I will be the one to do the check in for you.. But if I'm not in Paris, it will be my assistant, Mark who will be there for you. He is very kind and helpful:) He will be able to take care of you throughout your stay.
Why the Owner Chose Arsenal, Paris, France:
- Le Marais, the most historical, charming and trendy part of central Paris. - Subway, commercial street and lots of resto & cafes = 2min walk - VERY quiet, bright, clean with beautiful garden views - 2 flights up w/o elevator - Size=40m2 - 2 rooms(1 queen, 1 sofa double, 1 foldable single) - Well heated in winter - Free high speed wifi - Free telephone ( national & int'l) - Towels provided This charming 18th century apartment was entirely redone and equipped in 2008 keeping the character and charm of its original features ( genuine hardwood floor, antique tile floor called 'tomettes' in the kitchen, and marble diamond 'Versailles' patterned floor in the bathroom). And it is in the greatest location to enjoy Paris!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
And not like many apartment is Paris, it is very bright with 6 large windows and you even have a nice view of a lawn with trees and green. With a step out, you are in the center of Marais surrounded by many restos, cafes and boutiques.
- Primary: +216 28102099 My Tunisian telephone number
- Secondary: +33 762894818 My French telephone number
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
hallway connecting living, dining, and second bedroom
Marbre bathroom with a big bath tub and shower
Small bedroom with queen size sofa bed
View from the small bed room
View from dining room window
kitchen with washing machine and microwave
The street on which the apartment is located (Rue de Sevigne)
Neighbourhood of the apartment
Medieval library ( 5 min walk from the apartment)
Layout of the apartment
Dining room ( doors are to kitchen and bathroom)
bathroom w tub and shower
Main bedroom with a queen size bed
Small bedroom when the double size sofabed is pulled out
View from small bedroom window
kitchen with a window
Kitchen is small but well equipped.
Entrance to the apartment building
Apartment neighborhood ( 10 seconds walk :-)
Romantic Seine river and Saint Louis island is just a few blocks from the apt.
Arrow is the apartment. Central Paris in Le Marais, next to Saint Louis island.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.