About the property
- Apartment430 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
2 bedrooms, living and dining rooms, kitchen, full bathroom and toilet
- Located in Le Marais, the most historical and charming & trendy part of central Paris.
- 2 rooms(Main bedroom with 1 queen size bed, Small bedroom with 1 double size sofa bed. 1 foldable single bed in living upon request)
- VERY quiet, clean and bright with beautiful garden views from 3 windows
- Subway, commercial street = 2min walk
- Surrounded by lots of trendy restaurants, cafes, bars and boutiques
- 2 flights up w/o elevator
- Well heated in winter
- Free high speed WIFI
- Free telephone calls( national & int'l)
- Towels provided
This charming 18th century apartment was entirely redone and equipped keeping the character and charm of its original features.
It truly in the center of 'Le Marais', the most central, historical and charming part of Paris. Short walk to Notre-Dame, magnificent Place des Vosges, romantic Seine river and Saint Louis island, Picasso Museum, Carnaval museum, Bastille, etc.. And the Saint Germain (quartier Latin) is just across the Seine river.
2 min walk to Saint Paul subway station, 20 min walk to RER Les Halles.
It is surrounded by lots of trendy cafes, restaurants, boutiques, bakeries, pastry shops. Several big supermarkets and a nice park close by, too.
Although in a very lively area of Paris center, the apartment is beautifully quiet and bright thanks to the courtyard which gives you lovely garden views from the windows of the living room, dining room and the small bedroom.
Free high speed WIFI, cable TV, a wash machine, a phone with free overseas calls(to fixed phones) and a big water heater which never runs out of hot water!
Bed linens, towels and basic necessities such as toilet papers, paper towels, soaps are provided.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, Japanese
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Natsumi Hagita
Hello! My name is Natsumi. Made in Japan. I changed continents several times in my life! University in San Diego USA then moved to Paris, had an internet business there. Now I am back and forth between Paris and Tunisia. I enjoy both travelling and renting apartment to travellers as I love meeting people with different back ground and culture. I hope I will be the one to do the check in for you.. But if I'm not in Paris, it will be my assistant, Mark who will be there for you. He is very kind and helpful:) He will be able to take care of you throughout your stay.
Natsumi Hagita purchased this Apartment in 2008
Why Natsumi Hagita chose Saint Gervais
- Le Marais, the most historical, charming and trendy part of central Paris. - Subway, commercial street and lots of resto & cafes = 2min walk - VERY quiet, bright, clean with beautiful garden views - 2 flights up w/o elevator - Size=40m2 - 2 rooms(1 queen, 1 sofa double, 1 foldable single) - Well heated in winter - Free high speed wifi - Free telephone ( national & int'l) - Towels provided This charming 18th century apartment was entirely redone and equipped in 2008 keeping the character and charm of its original features ( genuine hardwood floor, antique tile floor called 'tomettes' in the kitchen, and marble diamond 'Versailles' patterned floor in the bathroom). And it is in the greatest location to enjoy Paris!
What makes this Apartment unique
And not like many apartment is Paris, it is very bright with 6 large windows and you even have a nice view of a lawn with trees and green. With a step out, you are in the center of Marais surrounded by many restos, cafes and boutiques.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Wonderful location, lovely French apartment.
The location couldn't have been better. Located near St. Paul's, 1 block from the Metro stop, in the center of the social and best shopping area. Our host, Natsumi, was wonderful to work with. The apartment was small(by American standards but adequate, very French! We managed well with 4 adults! The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was nice and large. The secure entry was very reassuring. The apartment was very quite and lovely. We would highly recommend this place and would stay here again on our next visit.
Perefect location !!
The neighborhood is amazing
The hostess is lovely,
And she has in the apartment everything that you may need !!
Loved our stay here!
Had a lovely stay here in Les Marais. Wonderful location with easy access to Metro and all important sites. Apartment was cozy with parisien style. Perfect for 2 adults and 2 children,
Cute apartment in the perfect Paris neighbourhood!
We recently visited Paris and stayed in Natsumi's beautiful apartment. I can't say enough about how attentive she was to ensuring our comfort while we were there. It's a perfect location for exploring all of the wonderful things there are to do in Paris and a short walk to the Bastille with one of the best open markets in the city. Thank you for everything!
Great location and lovely flat
This flat had everything necessary for a comfortable stay. The beds, kitchen, and rest of flat were in good condition. The location is very convenient and beautiful. We truly enjoyed our stay.
Very nice, comfortable and nicely furnished apartment, reasonably priced, in a great neighborhood!
Very nice, comfortable, nicely furnished apartment, reasonably priced, situated in a great neighborhood! Will stay there again!
OCT 18 & 19 =35% LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT
- Le Marais, the most historical and charming & trendy part of Paris center.
- Subway, commercial street and lots of restos & cafes = 2min walk
- VERY quiet, bright, clean and with beautiful garden views from 3 windows
- 2 flights up w/o elevator
- 2 rooms(1 queen, 1 sofa double, 1 foldable single)
- Well heated in winter
- Free high speed wifi
- Free telephone ( national & int'l)
- Bathroom with a big bathtab and a strong shower
In the heart of the trendy Marais( old part of Paris), next to Place des Vosges, romantic Seine river & Ils Saint Louis, and 10 min.walk to NotreDame. Metro Saint Paul 2minites walk (Line No 1). It is also close to Chatelet (both Metro and RER terminus) which connects to both Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports and Gare du Nord railway station (Eurostar terminus).
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Payment methods: First payment of 25% is by credit card online. 2nd payment is accepted by a Bank transfer to my Citibank account in Japan or via PayPal or Cash upon arrival - Rates are for 2 pers per night. 10 euro for each person per night after 2. (5 euro for children under 8) - 75 euro for linen and end cleaning. -150 euro refundable damage deposit ( this is included in your first payment done by credit card and will be refunded 1 week after your departure provided there is no damage to the apt) - Rates include taxes, utilities, bed linen and 1 set of bath & guest towels for each person, WiFi, cable TV and unlimited national and Int'l calls(to land lines) and mobiles(French and U.S only). CANCELLATION POLICY: 100%=Cancellations made 2 month prior to arrival date 50%=Cancellations made 1 month prior to arrival date