Hot Tub in the Gulf Breeze--Screened Party Room--Texas Wildscape Certified(47 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12, 2 hot tubs, Family friendly, Pet friendly
The winter season at the beach is the best - cool mornings and fabulous walks on the beach!
Our wifi-enabled house has 3 bedrooms- the master has a king bed with twin futon and twin daybed in closet, 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and queen futon, and 'the kids room' has a double/twin bunk bed and double futon. There is a queen sleeper sofa and a twin sleeper sofa in the living room.
The large covered deck overlooking the canal is enjoyed by all either for relaxing/reading. Nap on the ample chairs on the decks! Glide yourself to sleep! Continue on the deck to sit at the table for cards or a meal under the umbrella. Finally there is the hot tub seating 6 with a sun bathing deck over it.
Watch the sunset or drink your morning coffee on the north side deck. Enjoy the overhead view of the kids playing on the basketball court down below.
There is also a fishing table on the side of house with a deep sink to wash the fish you catch. Also, the outdoor shower is good to rinse off that sand and salt water from the beach before you get in the hot tub or go upstairs.
If you enjoy lying around after a long walk on the beach, the living room and master bedroom have a Direct TV Network. The couches and recliner in the living room are perfect napping couches.
The spacious master bedroom has a very comfy king size bed and twin futon with a a flat screen TV with Direct TV satellite and DVD player. The master bedroom also has it own private bathroom, closet(twin daybed) and locking door from the rest of the house.
Unlike some many other rentals, we have provided all the linens and bath towels you will need. Beds are already made. Just please bring your own beach towels for use on the deck with hot tub or the beach!
Every morning we beach comb to see what the waves have brought in overnight! The beach is full of beautiful shells, sea beans, sharks teeth and sea glass to take home or to make arts and crafts with. The sand is ideal for that great sand castle you've been wanting to build.
There is plenty of bird watching if you like that, some of the birds we still have not identified! Watch as they fly over the canal or visit nearby High Island Bird Sanctuary.
We want you to enjoy it as much as we do.
Come and enjoy lots of fun in the sun. Our home is great for family vacations or private get-a-ways. The renter must be at least 25 years old. If hosting a reunion, party, or reception, an extra event fee of $100 is needed.
We are so excited to share our beach home to families that will respect and appreciate it like we do.
Thank you for visiting our website!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- 1930 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Events Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12 Bedroom Master - 1 King, 1 twin futon, also twin daybed in master closet Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen bed, 1 Queen futon Bedroom 3 - Bunk with double and twin, double futon Pack-n-Play for infants provided Living room - 1 queen sleeper sofa, 1 twin sleeper sofa Dish Network Satellite on big screen TV in the living room with DVD player. Another Flat screen TV with Dish satellite in the Master Bedroom with built in DVD player. VCR player in Bedroom 3 with children's VCRs Foosball and ping pong table in Screened Patio. Darts. Washer toss. Chalk. Basketball/Soccer ball Beach toys...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
Deck / Patio:
2 decks - large covered with 2 gliders overlooking canal, uncovered over canal with picnic table/chairs with umbrella, hot tub with sun deck overhead Second deck off dining room overlooking driveway...moreless
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Summer Season 2017
May 15 - Sep 4, 2017
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- HotTub Cleaning-Refundbl $100
- Pet Fee $100
- Administrative Fee $50
- Tax Rate 6%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Crystal Beach, TX is located in the heart of 27 miles of beach on the Bolivar Penninsula in Galveston County and about 1.5 hrs from Houston. The area is know for its fishing opportunities and camping availability.
Besides hanging out on the massive beach steps from you, there are other activities to enjoy in the area such as:
1. Galveston: Galveston Island is a short ferry ride away. There you will find Schlitterbahn water park, Pleasure Pier amusement park, Moody Gardens which houses an amazing aquarium, rainforest, Paddlewheel boat cruises, a 4D Special FX Theater, golf course etc. Galveston also has Museums, The Strand downtown shopping area, dining galore, activities on the historic sea wall and much more.
2. Winnie, TX: This small community about 30 minutes up the road from Crystal Beach and right off Interstate 10, hosts a monthly flea market called 'Old Time Trade Days.' It's the largest flea market in South East Texas and accommodates over 500 vendors. If you are looking for antiques and collectives, art, home decor, jewelery or, if you just want to walk around, eat and drink and have a great time, this place is for you.
3. Bolivar Peninsula Beaches: Bolivar Peninsula has 30 miles of beach front and Crystal Beach is in the heart of the island. Some unique things about our beaches is that your can drive on them with your vehicle or golf cart. You can make a campfire, and your pets are welcome as well. The warm gulf waters allow swimming almost year round. Some other activities the beach offers is beach combing for shells, fishing, horseback riding, wind sailing, etc...
Bolivar's Bay Side: This side of the island has extraordinary views of the Gulf intracoastal water way as well as great hunting in the Bolivar marshes and fishing spots. Bolivar's East Bay is considered by many as the BEST waterfowl hunting in the state of Texas. Rollover Pass is one of the most popular fishing spots on the peninsula and it's also free.
More Crystal Beach Activities: The Penninsula is home to many festivals including Texas Crab Festival, Bolivar Slam Fishing Contest, Bolivar Mardi Gras, Endless Summer Bash, Crystalland Christmas Beach Parade, Topless Jeep Weekend, etc.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: John & Joy live in Houston. John is a retired school teacher from Fort Bend ISD and Joy finally decided to stop being that traveling consultant and has joined John in retirement. We have 3 children, 10 grandchildren, one great grandchild and love to travel. You can see some of our travels in the art work in Tiny Bubbles.
Why the Owner Chose Crystal Beach, Bolivar Peninsula, TX, USA:
Joy was born in Southern California and grew up loving the beach. After spending time at a friend's cabin in Crystal Beach we decided to look around for one of our own. Joy knew Tiny Bubbles was the one with its special touches and spacious rooms and deck.We were so lucky to purchase Tiny Bubbles in May 2008, right before Hurricane Ike hit in September 2008. It was so well built by the previous owner that she withstood the storm and was still standing, unlike so many of our neighbors cabins.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Tiny Bubbles features a beautiful stained glass window in the front entryway which came from an old church in East Texas. One look at that special touch and we had to have the beach house. To be able to sit on the deck and watch the birds flying by, see turtles in the canal, and relax in the hot tub are the special highlights. The downstairs screened party room provides the extra space for gathering to eat, play and relax with its ceiling fans or patio heater, depending on the weather. Those who love to Bar-be-que will love the Pitts & Spitts smoker/grill. Tiny Bubbles has been the site for many weddings along with the reception. And now Tiny Bubbles garden is Texas Wildscapes Backyard Wildlife Habitat Certified!
- Primary: +1 7134160922
- Secondary: +1 7133057068
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view showing basketball hoop, smoker ,west side deck, stairs to front doo
Downstairs hot tub by screened party room
Screened party room with built-in bench around room, table
Dart area and view of serving area. Satellite TV against wall on bar.
Deck overlooking canal with gliders and chairs for relaxing, viewing nature
view from inside hot tub
Dining from with information hutch
Twin daybed in Master Closet
Sunset view from street
View from the deck looking down the street towards the beach
BBQ area with Pitts & Spitts smoker/grill - propane, charcoal, wood fire
ping pong table
Foosball table in party room
Front porch sitting area
Deck with new hot tub and upper sunning deck
Front Entry hall featuring stained glass
Living Room with Queen sleeper sofa and Twin sleeper sofa
King size bed in Master with twin futon
Guest bedroom with queen bed and queen futon
Kids Bunk Double/Twin Bunk with double futon
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.