Your Perfect Vacation
The Casita may be added for an additional fee. It is a studio with a full bath (shower - no tub), queen bed, loveseat, kitchenette with fridge, coffee maker & convection microwave, table & chairs.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The home is one level.The home is one level.
No pets - No pets allowed anywhere on the premisesNo pets allowed anywhere on the premises
No smoking - No smoking anywhere on the premises No smoking anywhere on the premises
Max guests: 11 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please complete the Rental Agreement or submit a list of guests to confirm your reservation
- Evidence of smoking or pets will forfeit $300.00 of the $700.00 security deposit. Early check-in / late check-out will incur a $ 75.00 per hour fee.
- Guests not on Rental Agreement are not permitted to stay the nite & non-compliance will risk forfeiting reservation, fees & security/damage deposit
Cleaned with disinfectant
Gary & Linda
About Gary & Linda
Gary & Linda know how much enjoyment comes from visiting the central coast and love being able to share this wonderful home with guests coming to the area. You will enjoy the rural feel, yet you are between San Luis Obispo & Paso Robles close enough for shopping, cultural events, wineries, local events, wildlife & nature. Weekends are packed full of activities around the Central Coast. So leave your cares at home and head to the California Pacific Coast
Gary & Linda purchased this Lodge in 1993
Why Gary & Linda chose Atascadero
Centrally located to all the activities you will want to pursue from the beach to the mountains, missions and wineries in less than an hours drive in any direction. Go to www.VisitAtascadero.com additional information.
What makes this Lodge unique
No resort fees and plenty of free parking. The home is in a rural area and sits about 200 yards off the street on over 3 acres giving you ample space to enjoy nature without traffic noise.