'The Hideaway' is discreetly nestled off a park hidden behind 7th and Pearl.
The Hideaway has:
- stunning main level Chefs kitchen
with granite countertops and gas range
- a breakfast bar
- a dining room/ table and four chairs
- a half bath on the main level
- all hard wood floors on the main level
- just off the living room is a sweet patio with mature foliage great for eating outside, having a quiet cup of coffee or drink or reading at the patio table
- living room has a wood burning fireplace and a very nice flat screen tv with cable TV and wifi provided.
- full bath and two bedrooms, 1 king and 1 queen.
-lots of closet space. This home has all new window covering and provides much privacy as you would like.
- in the heart of Boulder 'The Hideaway' is tucked away for a quiet respite.
When joining us you will arrive to a home which is 'rental ready'
sparkling clean complete with bath soaps, shampoos, personal paper, basic kitchen needs such as salt, pepper, coffee filters and all appliances. Oh and of course fresh flowers and chocolates! We hope to see you soon.
Although in very near proximity to coffee shops, restaurants, and bars we discourage the party atmosphere. This property is well kept with a service oriented owner catering to the traveler looking for convenience, quiet and the ambiance of downtown Boulder. The good neighbor policy is always welcome.
Keywords: At 7th and Pearl this quiet gem is within a few minutes of everything Boulder has to offer.