About the property
- House2300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Short Walk To White Sand Beach, Shopping & Restaurants, Heated Pool, Hot Tub
Our home has beautiful wide water views from every room and 2,300 square feet of indoor living space with a bright, open floor plan. Located only one block from s. Collier blvd, our home is only a 10-minute walk to the white-sand beaches, and 6-minute walk shopping center, movie theater, restaurants, sports bar, ice cream shop and much more. This property has a large screened lanai that offers complete privacy to the heated pool and spa with southern exposure.
Some of the features included are the granite countertop kitchen, stainless steel appliances, double sinks granite top in each bathroom, walk-in closet in master bedroom, hot tub (5 seating positions, 18 jets), high-powered pool heater, and 2 staircases access to the dock.
The house includes pool table, board games, cable, free Wi-Fi (wireless internet) high-speed access, and DVD player, one 50" TV in the family room and three 32" flat screen TVs in each bedroom. There are three leather sofas and recliners, allowing for plenty of fun, family memories. Our spacious kitchen has a pass through window for easy access to outside pool entertaining. We have 6 bikes (with helmets), 6 beach chairs, a beach trolley, beach umbrella, 2 tennis rackets, a wheeled cooler, pool toys, 4 poolside chaise lounges, outdoor grill, etc.
You also can enjoy the convenience of having a private water access dock to tie up the boat you may rent from marina on the island for fishing or cruise the inland waterways into the Everglades, up to Naples or to picnic on the gulf beaches.
Just relax, sit back, and watch the manatees & dolphins swim by right from our lanai!
*** NOTE: Before booking, please send a message to the property owner first at the link on the right side of this web page. This will allow you to ask specific questions regarding booking process, payment, or any details about the property. You will get a response within few hours. Thank You!
Below are some of the answers to frequently asked questions from guests, asking about the total cost of this rental, charges, rules, check in/out time, rental process, etc.
- Only weekly Saturday to Saturday reservations are accepted.
- May consider flexible start-end dates during off season with additional charge.
- Check-in time is after 4:00 PM and check-out time is before 10:00 AM.
- Total rental will include standard 11% sales tax, $180 professional cleaning services, and $69 property damage protection.
- Not need to purchase the Damage Protection from the site, the above property damage protection will cover all.
- No security deposit required; property damage protection covers everything.
- No additional fee for bikes.
- No additional fee for heated pool and SPA; we make sure all guests fully enjoy their stay, no need to worry about hidden costs.
- No smoking.
- The rental process is very smooth. Once you have decided to proceed with the booking, we, along with our local professional property manager in Marco Island will assist you throughout the rental process.
- Our property manager will provide everything (including rental payment method, paperwork, contract) you need to complete and secure your rental, and will also provide you on all the info (wifi code, local restaurants & activities to do, etc.) you need before and during your stay!
- We are determined to ensure that your time at our property is enjoyable and memorable!
The payment schedule & cancellation:
- Upon reserving a 25% initial deposit is due. Then 60 days prior to arrival the balance is due.
- 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Norman & Family
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
About Norman & Family
My wife and I have lived in Rochester, MN since 1999, town of the world-renowned hospital, with two of our best friends (our children, one high school, one college) and our four-legged friend, Lucky the Chihuahua. We both enjoy contributing to the hospital and its mission to inspire hope, and contribute to the health and well being by providing the best care to every patient that comes to our institution. Our other properties in Marco Island: 779 Amazon Ct.: homeaway #3838307 vrbo #3838307 355 Cottage Ct. : homeawa #3960385 vrbo #960385 221 Landmark St.: homeaway #4203050 vrbo #4203050 -------
Norman & Family purchased this House in 2013
Why Norman & Family chose Marco Island
We have been coming to Marco Island every year since 2009. We love the place so much that we plan to retire here by purchasing this beautiful Southern exposure waterfront home with a quiet neighborhood.
What makes this House unique
Short walk to the white sand beach, movie theater, shopping, and restaurants with fantastic southern exposure waterfront view. Located in a quiet neighborhood with stunning wide water views from virtually every room. It has a large screened lanai that offers complete privacy to the heated pool and spa for relaxation.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Pet and child friendly, great location
This was the second year we rented this property. It was a great house for us, traveling with a puppy and a two year old. It was very clean, well supplied and in a great location. The heated pool allowed swimming even on cool days and the walk to the beach was very manageable.
Great Christmas week!
Has everything you need for a perfect vacation!! Perfect southern exposure on back porch. Wonderful, heated pool and hot tub. Great space for large family. Great bikes and beach equipment. Super short walk or bike ride to beach and all the best reastuarants! Third stay in Marco and this was our fave house. Booking again for next year!!
Awesome home with a few updates
We genuinely enjoyed our stay at this home. The pool was amazing and the kids and adults loved every minute of it. The pool table kept the teens happy. The hot tub could be larger and lost temperature very quickly which was frustrating because it was 50-some degrees at night. We froze in the hot tub a few nights on this unusually chilly week on Marco. No one’s fault but it was still disappointing. An upgrade is definitely needed. The Master bed pillows were hard as bricks and need replacing. The Master Bath layout left very little privacy and there NEEDS to be an exhaust fan installed in that tiny, steamy bathroom. The window didn’t even open. Why is that? There were only like 3 channels on the bedroom TVs so they were unusable. The kitchen was good & there were plenty of cookware & dishes for 7. The kids fished off the dock but there were only little Needlefish, didn’t see dolphin or manatee. Beware of 7 am construction noise just across the canal on a giant new home build site. It woke us up with loud noise. Overall a great house for a great price.
Perfect home for the big family
Everything worked as it should. Big, nice pool. Very close to the beaches.
Beautiful house and view....short walk to beach...excellent vacations
Perfect Family Vacation Home
My husband and I spent a week here with our adult son, daughter and son-in-law. The house was perfect for our needs. Great location, loved having our own pool and fishing off the dock. Very quiet and private yet close to the beach, restaurants and stores. The kids said the beds in the guest bedrooms weren't very comfortable but I thought the bed in the master bedroom was great. Loved having the poolside bathroom so we didn't always have to trek in and out of the house. I would highly recommend this place!
Our home is beautiful and just 10-minute walk to the white sand beach, movie theater, shopping, and restaurants with fantastic southern exposure waterfront view. Located in a quiet neighborhood. It has a large screened lanai that offers complete privacy to the heated pool and spa for relax and grill the fish you just caught off the private dock. See manatees, dolphins, bald eagles, pelicans, and even sea turtles that are part of the island's wildlife.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Only weekly Saturday to Saturday reservations are accepted. - May consider flexible start-end dates during off season with additional charge. - Check-in time is after 4:00 PM and check-out time is before 10:00 AM. - No security deposit required; damage protection covers everything. - No additional fee for bikes. - No additional fee for heated pool and hot tub; we make sure all guests fully enjoy their stay, no need to worry about hidden costs. - No smoking. The rental process is very smooth. Once you have decided to proceed, we, along with our property manager in Marco Island will help you throughout the rental process. Thank You!