|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Perfect for a couple or family or a group of friends looking for good time in Bali
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- A private swimming pool to chill out and relax with family or friends
- Parking Space for 1 car or multiple motorbikes
- Full Kitchen where you can whip up your favorite dish or host new friends
- A spacious veranda with dining table, and 1 wooden couch to hang out and host a gathering
- A daily cleaning service
- Wireless Internet
- We can help arrange an airport pick up / rent a car / find tour guides or anything you might need to make your holiday great
- Master Bedroom with bathroom with a queen sized bed.
- A spacious second bedroom with lots of natural light that spans the entire 2nd floor of the house, a queen sized bed, a sofa to chill out and a flat screen TV
- A third bedroom with a queen sized bed.
- All bedrooms have A/C
- Clean sheets and bath towels are provided
As people say, locations!, locations!, locations!!!
The house is located off the main road in Seminyak, about 2 minute walk (no exaggeration) off the main strip in Seminyak where all cafes, restaurants, bars, spas, and fashionable shops are.
- It's a 3 minute walk to Bintang grocery store where you can buy all your groceries and daily necessities.
- A 10 minute walk to Warung Made, the iconic and popular Bali restaurant.
- About 15 minute walk or less than 5 minute bike ride to the Seminyak beach where you can surf to your heart's content.
- It's close to all the actions, but yet, it's peaceful and quiet, a sanctuary in the center of the city
Taxi Distance to Major Attractions
- Kuta Beach: 15 minutes
- Kudeta or Potato Head or any restaurant/club/lounge in Petitenget area: 15 minutes
- Tanah Lot: 45 minutes
- Jimbaran: 45 minutes
- Ubud: 90 minutes
We are flexible on check-in and check out times if there's no other guests checking in on the same day you depart, or checking out on the same day your arrive. If there are existing/new guests, the check-in and out times are as follow:
Check-Out time: 12 PM
Check-In time: 2 PM or later
A. Please do not smoke inside the house. We have ash trays in the patio and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this.
B. No loud party at the house after 10 PM.
We are 2 brothers who live in different continents growing up (US and Australia), and we decided to move to Bali together in late 2012. Right now, we decide to see a bit of the world together, so while we are traipsing the world, we are renting out our house in Bali. As the adage goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed, and we count ourselves blessed and lucky to have our friend, Sarah, who would be helping us checking-in/out guests while we are not in Bali. Sarah speaks Indonesian, English, and Italian!
Any information left out or something else you would like to know about? Please feel free to ask and we'll happily get back to you as soon as we can!
House Rules: Please do not smoke inside the house. We have ash trays in the patio and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this.
No loud music after 10 PM.
Absolutely no drugs.
The location of the villa ias great. U can find food, fashion, art in nearby area and all u need to do is walking :) u can find everything u need to cook in Bintang supermarket. The price of the villa is quiet reasonable looking at the location and the rooms itself. Luckily, I arrived there when it's been redecorated . Thx u Peter, Hendro and Wanto who have been really helpfull before and while I stayed there. Esp thanks to Peter for ur kindness in matching up ur busy time with mine
We had the most relaxing stay here. The house is beautiful and the staff are absolutely lovely. We felt so at home and so cared for. The breakfast was a feast of delicious tropical fruits, creamy coconut porridge and fresh bread along with nice strong coffee. Thank you so much to Rodney and Arleene and the staff.
My friends and I stayed 2 nights at Hendro's place, a fabulous and spacious villa well located in Seminyak. The place looked exactly as it did in the pictures. I had the chance to stay in the biggest bedroom with the bed canopy and I totally loved it. We did not get the chance to meet Hendro in person. However, he is certainly the best host I have ever spoken with so far. He gave us all the tips you could ever imagine and booked places & massages for us. In a nutshell, we absolutely enjoyed our stay and I would definitely recommend Hendro's place to anyone whose traveling to Bali
We had a great stay at Hendro's villa.
Sarah was very helpful and just fantastic.
They even helped to organise a birthday cake for my friend.
House was nice and conveniently located.
Definately recommend anybody who is looking to stay in that area.
Will be looking forward to staying with them again.
this place is a very beautiful and quier villa the pool is a nice tep the ac are very cold the host was so wonderfull and sarah made me feel so welcome once again the location is just right not to far away from anywhere its very clean i would recomend this villa to anyone as sarah and the owners are such wondering amazing people who will do anything to help
My friends and I definitely loved this house. Great location, super clean, and great hosts. I'm happy to be friend with Sarah. She is the nicest lady and very caring. Loved her! Hope to see you again in BAli or in Vietnam or maybe in Texas. Thank you so much for a great vacation. We will come back to visit.