South Austin Home 12 minutes from Downtown. 3 bedroom/, 2 bathrooms. Each room sleeps two people in each bed. Beautiful backyard and complete Functional Fitness Gym in the garage.
Nice living room with entertainment center and open dining rooms and bar.
4 minutes from Whole Foods, P-Terry's, Torchy's Tacos, Costco and HEB.
Come experience the convenience of Austin without the hassle, yet all the perks!
This home is warm, comfortable, and perfect for groups of friends—and corporate housing. Must see to appreciate!
Situated in South Austin and within walking distance from Whole Foods, Torchy’s Taco, P Terry's and other fun restaurants and parks, this home features two bedrooms (and one convertible office), an outdoor covered porch and one non-covered yard/patio, a small but full kitchen and lots of on-property parking in a quiet neighborhood. The location is 800 meters from the Arbor running trail, less than a mile from Whole Foods Market and within 12 minutes from everything in downtown Austin. It features shady front and backyards, high-speed wifi and comfortable architecture and design.
The entire house is available except for the master closet, which is locked and used to store personal possessions, and the storage shed behind the house.
Interaction with guests
We are often staying within 15 minutes of the property, should you need any assistance.
Other things to note
The house sleeps 7 (3 beds - one king, two queens (one of which is a queen blow-up mattress in the converted office available upon request, as well as 1 comfy leather sofa).
By renting this property, you agree to pay for any and all damages to the house, lawn and yard (regardless of cost) in exchange for the use of the property. You also agree that there is no normal “wear and tear” included in the rental of the property, and agree to pay for any damages or serious wear incurred during your rental. You also agree to pay a $1,500 fee if any evidence of smoking on the property is found after your rental. Any violation of these rules or agreement will result in a $2,500 damage charge being incurred, in the case that actual damages cannot be calculated. Late check-out charges of $50 per hour will be incurred if you have not vacated the property by the agreed-upon check-out time.
Check-in and Check-out:
* Check-in is at 4:00 PM. The way to enter the house is via the garage door. We will give you a code once booked. Please remember to lock all doors upon leaving the house and shut the garage.
* Check-out is at 11 AM.
* The kitchen refrigerator is yours to use. Please also help yourself to cooking equipment, utensils, cups, etc. Please do not use the refrigerator in the garage.
* You are welcome to eat anything or use any cooking seasonings and oils. However, do not consume anything in the garage refrigerator. Feel free to consume any open bottles of liquor but refrain from opening any new bottles of liquor.
* Put your dishes in the dishwasher when you are done with them. Use the dishwashing detergent under the sink to clean the dishes if you need to do a load during your stay.
* We have laid out towels for your convenience. You may also help yourself to shampoo, soap, and other cosmetics. When you are done using your towels, place in the garage by the washer and dryer.
* Our water pressure is very strong. Please barely turn on the shower or you will risk flooding the bathroom. We aspire to be good stewards of our local resources so we urge you to be considerate of this request.
* Please don’t flush feminine products as they may clog the plumbing.
* The name of the wireless Internet is 4309Molokai and the passcode is brian914.
* Feel free to use the gym and the equipment in the garage to exercise. If you do choose to use this equipment, do so at your own risk.
* Before checking out, please strip beds and place the bedsheets in the garage by the washer and dryer.
* There are extra blankets by the bookshelf in the living room.
* Use the TV at your leisure.
Washer and Dryer
* Feel free to use the washer and dryer during your stay. Detergent is on top of the outdoor fridge.
* Adjust the thermostat according to your temperature preferences. Turn the thermostat to the right to make the house warmer and turn to the left to cool the house down.
In the area you will find:
* A Whole Foods: a natural and fresh grocery store and eatery, which was started in Austin
* Kerbey Lane: a 24 hour diner which serves great breakfast
* Torchy’s Tacos: a famous Austin taco place
* Starbucks: coffee only 5 minutes away. Try using their mobile app so skip the line
* Please roll out the trash and recycling if you're staying through Sunday evening and roll them back in Monday morning. Trash and recycling needs to go out Sunday evening after 5pm.
* Please ensure you put the trash in the brown trash bin, recycling in the blue recycling bin and any compost in the green composting bin.