Beach Front, 6 Bedroom, 5 Bath Home With Game Room, Gorgeous Views & Boardwalk
All bedrooms have plush pillow-top mattresses, high thread count sheets, free Wi-Fi, and smart TV's. 2nd floor beachfront bedrooms have decks overlooking the beach. All bathrooms are supplied with travel sized shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body lotion.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 16 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- There will be an additional 7% City of Port Aransas tax added to each booking which will appear in the final quote prior to booking.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Lauri RandallAsk a question
About Lauri Randall
- We have enjoyed bringing our kids to Port Aransas since the early 1990s. We've created countless memories with family and friends and know that you will do so as well. We are so pleased that you are considering our beach home as the backdrop for your time in Port Aransas and know that it will add both fun and relaxation to your trip.
Lauri Randall purchased this house in 2014
Why Lauri Randall chose Port Aransas
We chose this beach front property because of its views and unique proximity to both the beach and downtown Port Aransas. We love to be able to walk back and forth from the beach to the house throughout the day and this property is so close to the beach that you can walk to the house to grab a drink or a sandwich and be back to the beach before your next turn in horseshoes. After a day at the beach, you can enjoy sunset views over the ocean from the decks or go into town for a delicious seafood dinner or some shopping. From this house, there is no need to fight traffic because you are already in town. It makes for a relaxing, hassle free vacation which is exactly what vacation should be.
What makes this house unique
Our favorite part of this house is its beachfront views, its boardwalk, and its balconies. With a boardwalk that comes directly to the house, two large balconies, and large picture windows, this house has views and beach access that are second to none. You can sit on any one of the decks and have a perfect view of the beach and enjoy the ocean breeze and the sound of the waves. We also love the second living area where the kids can watch a movie or enjoy a game of shuffleboard or foosball in their very own game room. The large kitchen with the commercial grade 6 burner range top and double oven makes cooking for a large group a breeze. .