4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Master 1 with views to bay with access to upper porch and private bath with jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Second bedroom with king and third bedroom queen and baby bed on opposite side of home can be closed for privacy. Shared bath with combined tub and shower. 4th large bedroom on upper level with 4 twin beds and separate HDTV.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Life jackets recommended around water.Many providLife jackets recommended around water.Many provid
Pets allowed - additional pet damage deposit.leashed in subdiadditional pet damage deposit.leashed in subdi
No smoking - Outside smoking only. Outside smoking only.
Max guests: 11
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ! ADDITIONAL CITY HOTEL TAX OF 9% TO BE COLLECTED.
- ALERT! DUE TO INCOMPETENCE OF HOME AWAY/VRBO, THEY ARE UNABLE TO SHOW ADDITIONAL 9% CITY HOTEL TAX TO COLLECT.
- URGENT NOTICE: I WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS NOTIFIED OF INTEREST/BOOKING TO COLLECT CITY HOTEL TAXES. OUR SINCERE APOLOGY FOR ERROR IN TOTALS DUE.
Hosted by Ben OwensAsk a question
About Ben Owens
Growing up in Houston, we have loved going to the beach and fishing our whole lives. We found our dream home in 2005. It is perfect for family gatherings and fishing and crabbing with the most beautiful sunsets on the island. The property has 100 feet of bulkhead and we added underwater lights so we can enjoy viewing the fish at night. Our 5 grand kids spend hours at the beach making sand castles and collecting shells and Catching fish and crabs off of the dock.All the sand toys you will ever need are provided. Even on rainy or cold days we can spend out time downstairs in covered patio and screened porch listening to music and BBQing and watching the chiminia .
Ben Owens purchased this house in 2005
Why Ben Owens chose Terramar Beach
Laguna Pescada is like no other property on the island for fishing,sunsets,and bird watching.