VERY SHORT WALK TO BEACH! ! We have added brand new carpets in the bunk and master bedrooms. Cute beach bungalow with a large pool, perfect for entertaining and rooftop deck for ocean peeks. Located just 2 blocks from the beach and 20 minutes from downtown, this home has the feel of an old time beach house with modern luxuries. This home has Great Amenities including a large pool with heating option, roof top deck, Wifi and 4 TV's. There is a bathroom with a clawfoot tub with a shower curtain surrounding it. The second larger bathroom has a shower and has an attached washer/dryer room. The large front porch has and extra dining table that is expandable and a futon for sleeping or just reading. Enjoy cool ocean breezes and views from the roof top.
Private Pool Oceanview 4 Bed 2 Bath.--Short.Walk to Beach!
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 22, 2019
About John Beall
This beach cottage was originally built in 1942, but was rebuilt in 1989! I have made several improvements to make it a great little vacation home. I love to stay there myself when not rented. I am a local Real Estate Broker and live on the other side of the island with my wife Cindy and two children. I am just a phone call away if you need anything at all during your stay.
John Beall purchased this Bungalow in 2014
Why John Beall chose Isle of Palms
Affordable beach home for a single family with modern comforts. This home is just a couple blocks from the ocean. The large heated pool is perfect for kids and adults to enjoy. The rooftop deck is spectacular for sunsets and ocean views. It has lot's of character and you will really enjoy it's comforts and amenities.
What makes this Bungalow unique
OCEAN & WATERWAY VIEWS!!! HIGHEST POINT ON THE ISLAND. BEAUTIFUL POOL AND ROOFTOP DECK. TVs in 3 BEDROOMs. FREE WiFi. OPTIONAL POOL HEAT! Short Walk to the beach down 2nd Avenue. Expandable wagon and beach chairs available for you use. (Approximatley 4-6).
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Our stay was great!
I loved the modern with the traditional aspects of the house.
We would stay again!
We loved this rustic beach bungalow! With 3 adults and a 3 year old everyone had their own space....as well as our pups! Fenced in yard and rooftop deck with a nice view. The house was well equipped with the basics and comfortable beds. Great location with just a 5 minute walk to the beach. Grocery store and restaurants nearby and an easy drive into Charleston. The owner was fantastic to work with and we will be back during warm weather to take advantage of the pool!
Cozy and roomie.
This house is very comfortable. We had a large group of girls for a bachelorette weekend. We all fit comfortably and 2 bathrooms were so nice to have! Love that the house has a pool and hot tub, however it was to cold to swim in the pool(November) but we tried the hot tub and it wasn’t heating up enough to enjoy it. I contacted the owner and he came by to look at it for us. Very nice place! Love the roof top sitting area!
Thanks for the review. I came by and the spa was heating to 104. I am not sure what happened after that. However, I am considering removing the spa and putting in a pool heater instead for 2019. I will check with my guests who booked already and possibly have it up and running by April.
Perfect house and location. House is very clean and the process was very simple. Would definitely recommend this house and would love to visit again.
Very charming home with everything we needed, great location, John was very helpful and kind.
Will stay again and again
Can not complain about anything great view pool and loved the hot tub house everything you need just show up
Nearest beach access at the end of 2nd Ave. Walk/cycle- SHORT WALK!.
Recreation Dept on 28th Ave has:
Basketball, Volleyball, Massage, Spa, Fitness Center
1. Beaches - first and foremost, Isle of Palms is home to some of America’s Cleanest Beaches. Just minutes by foot from our house. Collect shells, play beach bocci, sunbathe, play in the water and relax as much as you can.
2. Golf - Wild Dunes is home to two of South Carolina’s top golf courses. The 4th hole of the Fazio-designed Links Golf Course passes right near our home and is the more highly rated course. But many homeowners here prefer the Harbor Course, a 5 minute walk from our home, as it seems to be a lot more challenging
3. Tennis - Your Sports card will allow access to the beautiful Wild Dunes clay tennis court facilities, rated number one in many tennis magazines. And the pros put on exhibitions every Monday night with drinks and snacks provided with door prizes. Fun for all the family.
4. Pools - Enjoy pools by the beach front at the Pavilion while eating and enjoying some southern libations. Or perhaps relax with your family at the new pool at Palm Cove also with outdoor bar and dining. And for those wishing to exercise, please visit the recreation center pool for lap swimming.
5. Eating - Between dining in Wild Dunes, or outside the gates on Isle of Palms or making the 20 minute drive to downtown Charleston, you won’t be disappointed by your dining experience. Our food is a big reason why Charleston is frequently voted best vacation destination in the US!
6. Nature adventure/Water fun - rent boats down at the Wild Dunes marina or take a guided tour of the waters to take in all the wild life. Regardless, you’ll have a blast. Or perhaps sign up for parasailing to get a different view of our wonderful island.
7. History - Whether your visiting museums or beautiful old homes in downtown Charleston, plantations like Boone Hall/Middleton Place/ Magnolia or Forts Moultrie/Sumter, you won’t be disappointed. You’ll walk away with significant appreciation of history! And don’t miss the Yorktown Aircraft Carrier on Patriot’s Point.