Secluded, Family-Friendly House with Heated Pool on 10 Acres, Deep in Woods(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Sleeps 8 Plus Crib, Heated Pool, Basketball Court
Perfect property for relaxing or entertaining. Huge heated pool to cool off in the summer. Spacious flat yard - great for kids. Large deck off house with patio furniture and gas grill. Outdoor bluestone firepit and a basketball court. High speed internet through Time Warner.
Spacious 3,100 sq ft house has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with a large, open kitchen. Kitchen fully equipped with commercial stove/oven/griddle, dishwasher, and extra refrigerator. Kitchen open to cozy living room. Living room equipped with large stone fireplace and TV/DVD player (Time Warner cable)
Huge Master bed room with king bed, alcove with daybed and crib, if needed. Large walk-in closet. Plenty of storage space. Ensuite bathroom with his and hers sinks.
Two additional bedrooms with queen beds. Each with adjoining bathrooms.
Additional sitting room with grand piano.
Very kid-friendly and pet-friendly house.
Check in time is 11am and check out time is 4pm.
Cleaning fee of $100 and Pet fee of $100 per pet (pets must be approved).
There is no smoking in the house.
Member since: 2014
- 3100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 21 - May 15, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee $100
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
Property is available also for a full summer rental (Memorial Day to Labor Day) for $22,000 plus utilities OR $26,000 including utilities. Monthly rentals also considered.
There is a $100 cleaning fee and $100 per week fee to heat the pool.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located in the beautiful Catskill mountains. Convenient location central to a variety of outdoor activities in any season.
- miles and miles of hiking trails throughout the area
- local swimming holes including the Big Deep 13 miles away
- Two water parks less than an hour away - Zoom Flume and Splashdown Beach
- tubing on the Esopus Creek in Phoenicia 13 miles away
- horseback riding in neighboring stables
- paved biking and walking trail on the nearby Ashokan Reservoir
- Catskill Animal Sanctuary - a local animal sanctuary that runs weekly tours
- local fair grounds - Dutchess and Ulster County Fairgrounds
- Local go-carting and batting cages
- Scenic train ride on the Catskills Mountain Railroad
- apple and pumpkin picking
- Nationally known haunted hay ride - Headless Horseman Hayride in Ulster, NY
- stone sculpture park, Opus 40
- boat tours on the Hudson River with Hudson River Cruises
- multiple nearby ski resorts - Belleayre, Windham, Hunter Mountain
- tubing/sledding - Hunter and Sawkill
- ice skating in Saugerties
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We live in NYC with our children (and dog) and spend almost every weekend in the Catskills. We love the opportunity to escape the craziness of NYC and enjoy some quiet, relaxing time in the woods.
Why the Owner Chose Kingston, NY, USA:
We fell in love with the area shortly after getting married and love the easy escape from NYC. The Catskills was perfect for us as it offers four seasons of activities. We rented in the area and saw this property before the owners were even considering selling. When we heard it was going on the market, we made an offer without hesitation. It's a unique, secluded setting. We wanted to 'get away from it all' and there's no better place. We also own another home nearby that we use ourselves.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
solar panels on roof
Heated pool with diving board
fully equipped kitchen with large, commercial stove
den with large fireplace
Alcove in master bedroom
Queen-sized bed in bed room with ensuite bath.
Ensuite bathroom with stall shower
Bathroom with tub/shower
Long driveway through the woods
fire pit and pool in large, flat lawn
fire pit with basketball court in background
Huge master bedroom with large walk-in closet and alcove with daybed.
Ensuite master bathroom.
Queen sized bed in bedroom with adjoining bathroom.
Sitting room with grand piano
Creek running though property
nearby Ashokan Reservoir
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.