Dear Guest, The "service fee" you may have noticed in the detailed pricing is a mandatory fee being imposed by VRBO on all rentals. The home owners receive no part of this fee and continue to be charged our regular subscription fees. We sincerely apologize for this added burden and hope you will still consider our property for your vacation needs.
Welcome to your home away from home in Central Oregon!
Located on the peninsula formed by the Deschutes and Crooked rivers; your arrival will be met with scents of juniper and sage, while your eyes are drawn to sweeping views of the Cascade Mountains from nearly every room in the house.
Key features you are sure to enjoy during your stay:
- Comfortably furnished, well appointed 1600 sq ft home
- Located on 1.3 wooded acres on the eastern edge of a large 90 acre meadow
- Location provides for sweeping views of the Cascade Mountains, from Mt Jefferson to Mt Bachelor
- Free WIFI - High Speed Wireless Internet for your laptop or other wireless devices
- Walking distance to park with playground
- Your canine friend is welcome
- Some of the most spectacular sunsets in Oregon
- Three furnished decks
- Large hammock for relaxing
- Soaking tub with mountain views
- Wildlife, including deer, quail, rabbits, and raptors
- Free access to a shared pool (in season)
- Air Conditioning
- Walking/Jogging trail around the adjoining meadow
- Minutes from the spectacular Crooked River Ranch Golf Course
- Central location with easy access to Sisters, Redmond, Terrebonne, Prineville, Madras, Smith Rocks and Cove Palisades State Parks, Deschutes and Crooked River fishing, Hiking, Mountain Biking; the list is endless
- 3 Bedrooms with one King, and two Queen beds, two fullsized cots available
- SILENT NIGHTS with STARS, on top of STARS, on top of STARS, on top of….
Keywords: ranch, home, view property