About the property
- House1600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
House, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Dear Guest, The "service fee" you may have noticed in the detailed pricing is a mandatory fee being imposed by VRBO on all rentals. The home owners receive no part of this fee and continue to be charged our regular subscription fees. We sincerely apologize for this added burden and hope you will still consider our property for your vacation needs.
Welcome to your home away from home in Central Oregon!
Located on the peninsula formed by the Deschutes and Crooked rivers; your arrival will be met with scents of juniper and sage, while your eyes are drawn to sweeping views of the Cascade Mountains from nearly every room in the house.
Key features you are sure to enjoy during your stay:
- Comfortably furnished, well appointed 1600 sq ft home
- Located on 1.3 wooded acres on the eastern edge of a large 90 acre meadow
- Location provides for sweeping views of the Cascade Mountains, from Mt Jefferson to Mt Bachelor
- Free WIFI - High Speed Wireless Internet for your laptop or other wireless devices
- Walking distance to park with playground
- Your canine friend is welcome
- Some of the most spectacular sunsets in Oregon
- Three furnished decks
- Large hammock for relaxing
- Soaking tub with mountain views
- Wildlife, including deer, quail, rabbits, and raptors
- Free access to a shared pool (in season)
- Air Conditioning
- Walking/Jogging trail around the adjoining meadow
- Minutes from the spectacular Crooked River Ranch Golf Course
- Central location with easy access to Sisters, Redmond, Terrebonne, Prineville, Madras, Smith Rocks and Cove Palisades State Parks, Deschutes and Crooked River fishing, Hiking, Mountain Biking; the list is endless
- 3 Bedrooms with one King, and two Queen beds, two fullsized cots available
- SILENT NIGHTS with STARS, on top of STARS, on top of STARS, on top of….
Keywords: ranch, home, view property
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 26, 2018
We purchased this house in August of 2011 as a vacation get away for our family. My Father and Mother built the house in the late 90's as their retirement home. In 2008 they sold the house, and when it came back on the market in 2011 we jumped at the chance to bring it back in to the family.
Terry purchased this House in 2011
Why Terry chose Terrebonne
We love the amazing views coupled with the peace and tranquility of the location. Central Oregon has been a favorite vacation destination for our families for decades. We hope we can share this special part of Oregon with you.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Great home. Great experience. Fabulous views. Comfortable, peaceful and owners were super helpful and delightful. Highly recommend this property!
Beautiful house with a amazing view
My family had a great stay. The house was clean and had great amenities.
What a beautiful home. Great beds and lots of space with the open kitchen and living room plan. Plus the trail around the field right out back was a great way to enjoy the mild spring evenings without traveling. We were in the area for AVA walks in Madras and at Smith Rock so didn't do much other exploring but loved what we saw. Prepared our meals on site and just relaxed. The views of the mountains out back was a great backdrop to a weekend of friendship and laughter.
Clean, spacious, beautiful and relaxing.
Wonderful property with everything we needed and much more. Great communication too! We will be back.
It just doesn't get any better than this...
We stayed 3 nights in this home which is located in Crooked River Ranch. It is all country out there, and this home is awesome. Everything was super clean and and comfy, with views of Mt. Jefferson, Mt. Washington, Black Butte, the 3 Sisters, and Mt. Bachelor. They were loaded with snow and it was hard to not just sit by the window and stare at the them. The living room has top quality leather furniture and is decorated so nice, and if you want to watch a movie, there are lots of DVD's to choose from. The kitchen came fully loaded with everything a person could want, including a belgian waffle maker and the mix.. The 3 bedrooms have such comfy beds, oh my gosh, and are decorated with taste. The master suite is huge! I've never seen such a perfect bathroom.. We brought our cocker spaniels and they had a great time too; the patio and deck off the back are perfect to keep dogs very safe and happy while they did their business. I just can't say enough good things about this home, and we hope to go back one of these days and stay longer. Good job you guys!
Awesome stay with great Mountain View.
Great house with lots of extras to make you feel at home!
Poker table top with large chip set, Dark skies with plenty of stars
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
*** Stay 6 nights and get the 7th free! *** 2 night minimum on weekends Holiday weeks/weekends require a five night minimum stay and will be charged at the high season rate.