Prime Ocean View Vacation Villa, San-Fernando (Budget-Priced, Wifi,)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This PRIME OCEAN VIEW VACATION Villa is located in the vicinity of SAN-FERNANDO and features fantastic ocean/gulf views, the picturesque San-Fernando Hill at night, the Trinidad coast-line, awesome sunsets and bird watching. This beautiful, spacious 3,000 sq ft villa is nicely furnished and comes with wireless internet and cable access. There is a full recently upgraded kitchen, a formal dining room for a romantic or family dinner, or dine in the family room to just relax and take in the ocean view. There are laundry facilities, hot and cold water, back-up water tanks, security gate and lights. We recommend that you enjoy the the seasonal fruits and pick some coconuts to your leisure. This budget-priced villa is your retreat away from home.
Restaurants, fast food outlets and a casino are just minutes from the villa. The popular GULF CITY MALL also minutes away, is famous for its fine caribbean cuisines and shopping, has access to major banks and food marts, and a great place to browse and enjoy the atmosphere.
Nearby Attractions, Food Vendors, Shopping: • there are fast food outlets and an ice cream parlor at the Price Smart shopping center, located just 2 minutes from the villa; bar/pub also nearby at Paria Suites formerly TJs;
• fruit and vegetable vendors are found along the South Trunk Highway en route to Villa;
• the popular Gulf City Mall noted as the caribbean largest indoor mall, features a variety of Caribbean and international cuisines and stores, a grocery/foodmart, access to major banks, and great place for just browsing around.
There are numerous nearby restaurants, Subway, McDonalds, and night life activities located in and around the vicinity, including a casino which is just minutes from the villa.
Recommended Activities, Water Ferry, Rich Culture: • Take the Water Taxi/Ferry from San-Fernando to Port-of- Spain with a ride no longer than 40 minutes, and enjoy the bustling city, its many variety stores and sight seeing activities.
• Take the Water taxi in Port-of-Spain to the sister isle of Tobago, and enjoy the picturesque sights along the way, as well as spend some time touring the isle.
Explore the South and its surrounding villages and discover the rich culture that is often missed, and sample some of the finest of foods and delicacies that the island has to offer while touring these parts. Travelling from south to other parts of the island allows for quite a memorable vacation experience, as you get the true essence, feel and flavour of the various cultures for which Trinidad is noted.
Tourist Spots, Beaches, Rainforest, : Be sure to visit memorable hot spots such as the pristine beaches in Cedros; Erin Bay, which is typical of the true Caribbean beach with its white sand; Sunset beach in Cap-de-Ville; Vessigny beach with its calm waters; Maracas Beach in the north; Caroni Swamp Center for bird watching; Alta Vista Rainforest and nature trail; the popular San-Fernando Hill, and other areas of interest.
Remember, our focus is on you enjoying yourself as much as possible, and this budget and under-priced villa allows you to be able to do much more touring and vacation spending, knowing that you still have a beautiful, relaxing and safe retreat to call your home away from home. Even if you are on a business trip, the setting is ideal for great relaxation after a tough day.
We delightfully look forward to hosting you, your family, friends and guests at the Ocean View Get-Away Villa, Sunset Ridge, La Romaine on the Gulf, Trinidad.
Contact us call (347) 268-1034 for further details and special offers.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2011
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- 3 bedrooms are located on the upper level and each has an air-conditioner. On lthe ower level there is a huge bedroom that is also air conditioned in addition to having 2 ceiling fans, and accommodates 4 very comfortably. This bedroom is also quite ideal for one who cannot climb stairs or is physically challenged....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The Villa is fully burglar proofed, has security dusk to dawn lights surrounding the property as well as an automatic security garage gate. Linen and bath towels are provided. Toilet paper, paper towels, soap and laundry detergent will be provided as starter items. Secured wireless internet/WIFI is available. Please request service. It is recommended that the villa has general cleaning 1x per week for up-keep and maintenance . There is optional cleaning service that can be available once a week for $50US. If meals are desired, arrangement can be made for meal delivery/catering from one of our established registered local cook/caterer. A driver can be provided for transport to and from the airport as well as for going on trips and tours. Please make catering, driver, and WIFI requests when securing your reservation....moreless
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Monument View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lawn / Garden
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 1 guests; add $17 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $75
- Refundable Damage Deposit $150
- Taxes Not included
Cleaning and service cost is $75.00 US.
No refunds for cancellations for Carnival and Christmas bookings. Rates are in US currency.
Current Special Reduced nightly rates start from $115 per night for 1 individual, and $17.00 for each additional person afterwards for up to 10 persons. For Weekend occupancy only, villa flat rate is $250 per night for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Reservation Requirement: We accept Credit Card, Western Union; Bank wire transfer
Security/Damage Fee Deposit ( 25% of Rental Fee) and a Signed Rental Agreement.
Cancellation Policy: Our policy is strict. There is also a no refund policy for deposits made for the pre and Carnival period and Christmas to New Year.
Rates are subjected to vary at high peak seasons example, Carnival and Christmas
Details about payments will be given once a party is interested in booking the property.
Please feel free to inquire for exact pricing for your group rates. Call us for "further reduced rates" at (347) 268-1034 (WhatsAPP) today for a quick response.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located in the quiet community of Sunset Ridge, off the South Trunk Road, in the vicinity of San-Fernando and Gulf City Mall, overlooking the Gulf of Paria.
front road view of villa and palm trees, close to shopping and attractions
bedroom 1 sleeps 2 with queen size bed, air-conditioned.
bathroom 1 on upper level with hot and cold water
bedroom 2 sleeps 2, full size bed, air-conditioned.
bedroom 3 sleeps 2, 2 twin beds, air conditioned
bedroom 4 on lower level sleeps 4, 2 twin beds and 1 full size bed
living rm- airy and huge, villa has wifi and cable access
family room area with great water views for relaxing and entertaining
formal dining rm view for romantic and/or family dinner.
front porch capturing water view
garden in bloom and neighboring surrounding
awesome sunset and ocean view
front road view of villa and palm trees, close to shopping and attractions
bedroom 1 with porch featuring fantastic water and coastline views.
beautifully tiled large bathroom on 1st floor with hot and cold water
bedroom 2 view
bedroom 3 view bright and airy ocean and yard view
bedroom 4 view, huge room, air-conditioned, 2 ceiling fans
another living room view showing access to family room
view capturing family room, kitchen and dining areas. Great area to relax
fully equipped kitchen area with water and backyard views
front porch for relaxing. Ocean, garden and street views.
Large Backyard with coconut and fruit trees
villa located in quiet, secluded established community in San-Fernando vicinity
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.