Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2-3
Uber comfortable king sized bed made with fresh linens. Closet and dresser available for use.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dog friendly. Dog friendly.
Max guests: 3
- Hosting travelers from all over the world has been an amazing experience - we're truly thankful for the impact many have had on our lives. If you choose to stay with us our goal is simply to make you feel as comfortable as possible and for you to enjoy your time in Chicago. In exchange we ask only a few things: 1) Communicate any special needs or issues immediately so we can address them. 2) Treat the apartment with respect. Be careful not to spill food or beverages. Please throw away all trash and quickly clean up any mess before checking out. Any guest that leaves the apartment damaged or in poor condition will be reported and negatively reviewed across all travel sites. 3) Use provided blankets for pets who prefer to sit on the couch and please refrain from allowing access to the bed. 4) Have fun! We understand and expect guests on vacation might play their music a little louder or laugh a lot later. We totally recognize some people party and come home late while others would just prefer to stay in and watch a movie surrounded by theater sound. Whatever reason for your travel to Chicago we encourage you to please feel at home here - we're here to serve you.
Hosted by Paul ManningAsk a question
About Paul Manning
I'd best describe myself as a responsible professional who enjoys new adventures, hosting friends and family, sports/fitness, and meeting new people. I'm very easy going - rarely getting stressed out or too worked up about anything - lifes too short. I also love Chicago. I take great pride in our city - always happy to share the hot spots, local festivals, tourist locations, vintage shops, restaurants, transportation directions, etc.
Paul Manning purchased this apartment in 2012
Why Paul Manning chose Bucktown
1) I'm originally from Boston, MA. The great people of Chicago are what originally attracted me to the city and they're what keeps me here. No other city of 6 million people will make someone feel so welcome. It offers all the convience and trend of a major international destination but yet often feels more like living in a small midwest farm town. It's a special place. 2) Forbes Magazine recently rated Bucktown/Wicker Park as the 4th hipest hipster neighborhood in the country. Chicago's hottest restaurants, nightlife, and shopping is on our doorstep. 3) The house I purchased was built in 1892. It's an historic workers cottage originally home to some of Chicago's hardest working immigrants. As neighborhoods transition these historic homes are disappearing. The opportunity to preserve this piece of Chicago history was something I was most attracted to.
What makes this apartment unique
- Easy Parking - 50' Flat Screen with free premium channels (Netflix) - Bluetooth compatable speaker system - Sectional sofa comfortable for sleeping or watching movies, sporting events, etc - Kitchenette with refrigerator and small cook space - Desk and free wifi provide for comfortable business travel accommodations. - Custom guidebook 'Best of Bucktown Inn' for guest reference. - Apartment fully stocked with complementary snacks, coffee, tea, beer, soda, and bottled water - Located steps from Chicago's best entertainment, dining destinations, and botique shopping.