House, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 3.5 Baths, 9 beds, accommodates 14.
Master Bedroom 2
Master Bedroom 1
King--(3) 1st and 2nd floor master, fourth bedroom. Queen--(2) 3rd bedroom and den (2nd floor) Twin--(4) fourth bedroom and den (2nd floor) (2) crib/pack and plays.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Outside only.Outside only.
Max guests: 14
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Average age of "All Adult" grp. min. of 25yrs.oldAverage age of "All Adult" grp. min. of 25yrs.old
- If neighboring homes file a complaint with the authorities, the homeowner reserves the right to end this agreement and remove all guests w/ no refund.
- By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- Persons other than those registered, may not stay overnight in the property. All overnight guests must be registered prior to check-in.
Mia and Kevin McCarthy
About Mia and Kevin McCarthy
We've just become empty nesters and seek to travel a lot. We can appreciate a great vacation spot as much as anyone can. We've traveled the world and still cannot find an area that offers as much as Maryland's Eastern Shore. From the landscape to the seafood, nothing compares! When we are not working we like to golf, go out on our boat or just relax by a bonfire after a long day. We have three grown children & 8 grandboys who absolutely love the outdoors & beaches.
Mia and Kevin McCarthy purchased this House in 2007
Why Mia and Kevin McCarthy chose Berlin
We are from the Baltimore area & grew up visiting Ocean City. We enjoy it all; from the beautiful BIG beaches to exploring the waterways to the abundance of golf courses, Ocean City just suits our lifestyle.
What makes this House unique
Our home is off the beaten path but close enough to everything Ocean City has to offer. You can stay on the corridor of route 611 and never have to go into Ocean City if you so choose. Along the route 611 Corridor you have Ocean City's largest marinas, plenty of restaurants, grocery store, waterpark, plenty of golf, the beaches at Assateague, watersports...and so much MORE!