Retro Retreat: Cozy, Moderne, Affordable House in Wine Country.
3 bdrm, 2.5 bath for the price of 2 bdrm 1 bath rental!! We are offer low prices. We would rather book more nights at low rates than fewer nights at higher rates.
The Retro Retreat is a fabulous little house built in 1951 and recently updated for comfort and convenience with central heat and A/C. It is centrally located in a very quiet neighborhood just north of the town of Sonoma, with easy access to highway 12. We have an updated kitchen with new cabinets, appliances and granite counter tops.
The main living room, kitchen and dining area is open, providing an extra large space for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends. A great space for celebrating holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, or just long weekends! One entire wall of the living room, dinning and kitchen area is glass, looking out on a covered patio and large back yard. The floor plan is ideal for two couples or a family. Two bedrooms, a full and half bath are in one wing of the house, another bedroom and full bath are in the other. The living room, dining area and kitchen are in the center of the house, providing complete privacy between the two wings.
The Retro Retreat is just minutes from the Sonoma Plaza (2.4 miles) for shopping and dining experiences, and within walking distance of the world famous Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa. In just a few minutes, heading North on highway 12, you will visit dozens of the best wineries California has to offer.
If you want to stay in after a day of wine tasting, dinner is a snap with provisions from Whole Foods or Sonoma Market. In addition to the new kitchen, there is a BBQ, dining table, chairs and lounge seating on the covered patio. Plus, staying at the Retro Retreat is a great way to save your $$, so you can splurge all that much more on Sonoma’s fine wines and dinning.
When you book with us, let us know if you like red or white, so we can greet you with a bottle of one of our favorite Sonoma wines.
SONOMA COUNTY VACATION RENTAL STANDARDS – Sonoma County has enacted an ordinance that covers vacation rentals. We are required to include the following in our online listing.
Renter must adhere to the following rules:
• Maximum number of vehicles allowed for overnight guests is 3.
• The maximum number of total persons, including registered guests and their visitors, allowed in the vacation rental during the daytime (7AM-10PM) is 14 persons, not including children less than three (3) years of age. This limit does not apply on the following national holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas.
• All activities associated with the vacation rental shall meet the General Plan Noise Standards. Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
• Outdoor amplified sound is prohibited.
• Special events, outdoor events, lawn parties, weddings or similar activities are not allowed at any time unless specifically permitted by a Cultural or Special Event Permit, or Use Permit.
Sonoma County Transient Occupancy Tax Certificate #947N
Keywords: House, Covered patio, affordable, Wi-fi, close to Sonoma Plaza, near spa, close to wineries, quiet, relaxing, 1950’s updated, retro retreat