About the property
- Condo2400 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Only Balcony Hot Tub & Balcony Gas Grill in Orange Beach
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-14)
Luxury surrounds you at the upscale Turquoise Place resort on the beach in Orange Beach, Alabama. You'll feel like a VIP or a Rockstar!!!! A most unique glass structure shines brilliantly in the sun as it rises from the sugar-white sand of Alabama's coast.
Vacation on the beach in ultimate luxury in this beachfront 13th floor 3 bedroom Turquoise Place condo!!
Talk about grand, endless views of the Gulf of Mexico right from your own balcony, you also will be able to enjoy these amenities:
1. Private 4 person hot tub on balcony with light and sound system on the balcony.
2. Commercial gas grill on balcony (gas is piped in).
3. Wet bar with ice maker and wine chiller. New Jimmy Buffett Margaretville Machine.
4. Gourmet kitchen equipped with professional, commercial Wolff appliances including twin wall ovens, warmer drawer, smooth cooktop, and side by side oversized refrigerator..
5. Flat screen televisions throughout condo with remotes.
6. Sound system on balcony.
7. Professionally interior designed furniture throughout condo including large, spacious living and dining areas. Full granite topped bar and kitchen countertops. Ample and spacious seating space throughout living and dining areas. Plenty of room for entertaining large groups.
8. Master suite with king size bed dressed in the finest and most luxurious bedding.
9. Glamour bath with twin vanities, 2 person Jacuzzi jetted tub, and glassed walk in shower with multiple shower heads.
10. Two guest bedrooms. One with a queen and super single bed and the second one with a queen and a full size bed. Each covered with stylish and upscale bedding, with a private bath in each bedroom.
11. Guest half bath in foyer with luxurious fixtures.
12. Laundry room with new front load washer and dryer, plus a laundry sink.
13. Huge balcony equipped with exquisite patio furniture package.
14. Wireless and wired internet throughout condo and condo complex.
15. Gas fireplace in living area.
16. Two sleeper sofas in living area.
17. Hotel quality single folding rollaway bed for additional sleeping.
16. Entire condo was professionally interior decorated!
17. Xbox in guest room; must provide your own games.
Not only do you get to vacation at the newest, most luxurious condominium complex in Orange Beach when staying at Turquoise Place, you also get to enjoy the countless amenities offered at this amazing resort which includes:
1. Lazy River around complex.
2. Two indoor heated pools (one in each tower).
3. Two outdoor pool area right on beach.
4. Two steam rooms (one in each tower).
5. Two saunas (one in each tower).
6. State of the art fitness center.
7. High speed elevators.
Contact us by phone or email today for information!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
It was very cleane and big for more thank 8 people and nice view,I’ll go back again to it .
You’ll love it and you’ll go back to it for sure .
So glad you enjoyed the condo and look forward to having you stay with us again!
We had a BALL!
We had a great time! The condo was very nice and roomy. We loved the view and the amenities with the condo. Please make a note of how long it will be before we receive a response, if someone has to call after hour emergency number. Also, maybe put up instructions on what to do if WIFI is not working, so that may alleviate any calls you get in reference to that issue. Overall, we enjoyed ourselves.
I am so pleased you all enjoyed your stay. As far as the call you placed concerning the wifi code, you called my office phone first and it was after hours. When I received your phone call on my cell which is the after hours emergency number after that I quickly returned your call to explain that as stated in your packet under "Connecting to the WIFI" the code is on a sticker on the kitchen wall by the light switch. I did not get an answer but I did leave that message on your voicemail. However it was late when I received your phone message so my call back may have found you all gone to bed already. I supposed all was figured out because I did not receive a call back. I'm sorry. We try to be as clear as we can in our Welcome Packet with instructions and referrals for anything and everything to do with or might come up at condo while on your visit. We email you an electronic copy and also provide you with a hard copy upon key pick up. I am so sorry you missed the part concerning the WIFI when reading over it. I will try to bold that section moving forward. If the WiFi was not working for you I do apologize but your message did not mention it not working but only that you needed the code which I addressed above. The wifi is provided by Spectrum Resorts which owns the resort in which our condo is located and outages do occur. Not sure if that was the issue or not though as I was by made aware of that. Also, just as we all have happen at home sometimes, you may have to unplug and replug the wifi router to refresh it which box is located in the laundry room on the wall by the fuse panel in eye view. Again sorry for the technical issues but I'm glad your beach stay was pleasant and we look forward to having you as a guest in the future.
Beautiful and Relaxing
Had a wonderful New Years vacation. The unit is beautifully decorated and kitchen was well stocked for meal prep. Enjoyed the wet bar with the margarita machine. The balcony was wonderful and so relaxing. Will book this unit again!
Thrilled that you enjoyed your stay in our condo and invite you to stay with us again!
Condo was beautiful along with the whole complex. Loved spending the evenings on the balcony (TV was a plus). The over all size is larger then the photos show. We had 3 families staying and had more then enough room. Had one issue with a toilet and Tammy had someone there within a hour to fix it. A+ rating. Planning on booking again for next year.
The Bennett's, Jefferies, and Runyans from Cincinnati
My family and I had an absolutely amazing time while staying at the condo. The place is beautiful and the pictures just don't do it justice. The beds were so so comfy...the kitchen was perfect, had all the appliances and more...the views from the balcony are breathtaking, we loved watching the dolphins swim by as we sat in the hot tub. There were 9 adults and we all had our own space and never felt cramped. Tammy is awesome! She replied immediately to any questions or concerns we had. If your looking to live in luxury this is the place to go!
I am thrilled you and your family enjoyed your time at our condo! We welcome you to stay with us again!
This was a very nice condo to rent. We have been to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach many times over the years and this was our favorite condo so far. Everything was very clean and comfortable. There were plenty of bed linens, pillows, and towels provided. We especially loved all the amenities that Turquoise Place had to offer.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 10% cancellation fee (10% times total rental amount excluding any other fees). Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment made at that time. Any taxes paid are not refundable. The booking fee and service fee is nonrefundable as well. The damage insurance is refundable from the insurance company and I will initiate the cancellation process for you, however, they have to refund you directly as that payment never comes to us. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent and all refunds are at the owner/property manager’s discretion.