Enjoy this very cozy cabin any time of the year for a short weekend getaway or a longer vacation. This is definitely a place for people who love nature.
Completely remodeled in spring 2018
Cabin Unaffected by Colorado Flood.
You can see a lot of wildlife straight from your porch...beautiful birds, elk, and deer. You can sit by the river, relax, watch the stream and have a little picnic.(80yards away from parking lot)
In Rocky Mountain National Park you could spend a day hiking, fishing, and photographing beautiful landscapes.
The nearby YMCA of the Rockies offers a lot of activities, including horseback riding, ice and roller skating, a swimming pool, a craft center and much more.
At the same time you are just minutes away (walking distance) from downtown Estes Park. This charming mountain town gives you the opportunity to enjoy fine dining, live music, art galleries, and find special gifts at seasonal festivals or in interesting local shops.
After a day full of outdoor activities you will find yourself very comfortable
in this cabin, just like at home.
This two bedroom cabin can accommodate from 2 to 5 people. It has:
- one queen bed, one bunk bed, one futon (opening to a queen size);
- full bathroom with bath tub;
- in the living room wood fireplace, TV, DVD, some books, games;
- fully equipped kitchen with all eating and cooking utensils, microwave, dishwasher;
- washer, dryer, iron board with iron;
- deck with bench, round table , 4 chairs and charcoal barbecue grill;
At the end of your stay in this cabin you will feel very well rested, with great memories that will last until your next visit.
Enjoy your stay!
Please no pets, no smoking!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.