(Aug 3 -10) High Season - Grand Canadian Resort -Sleeps 8 - Canmore (30 min to Banff)
Sleeps 8 - 2 Bedrooms - 1 King Bed, 2 Queen beds, 1 Sofa Bed.
Summer (1 week) Aug 3-10, 2019
(7 Nights - Check In on Saturday, Aug 3 - Check Out on Saturday, Aug 10)
A beautiful alpine resort with a lovely outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, sauna, exercise room etc. Large 1150 sq. ft. suite makes you feel at home in the mountains. Very spacious 2 bedroom accommodations are very well suited for families, couples and your invited guests. The suite has a fully equipped kitchen and the master bedroom has a huge Jacuzzi tub. Only minutes from Banff. In beautiful Kananaskis country.
OVERVIEW OF SUITE:
- 1150 sq. ft. for up to 8 Guests.
- Two Full Bathrooms.
- Full Kitchen, Dining Room.
- Breakfast Bar with 2 Chairs.
- Living Room with couch and Arm Chair.
- Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker
- Washer and Dryer.
- 3 Color Televisions, DVD.
- Fireplace in Living Room.
- Jacuzzi tub in Master
- Non-smoking, No pets.
- near the Canmore Olympic Nordic Centre in the Three Sisters Mountain Village area.
- Close to 5 Golf Courses, 4 Ski Resort Areas, and the famous trout fishing river, The Bow River.
- 10 minute drive to the Banff National Park entrance and a 30 minute drive to downtown Banff.
- Kananaskis Country is a huge sprawling Provincial Park with 100''s of square miles of recreation, including the famed Kananaskis Golf Course.
Available: One Week (7 Nights) in High Season (Aug 11 - 18, 2018). Sleeps 8.
(7 Nights - Check In on Saturday, Aug 11 - Check Out on Saturday, Aug 18)
( Less than $50/person/night )
For more information, call Jim at
Important Information from the Grand Canadian Resort:
At check-in with Grand Canadian Resort, a credit card is required for security/damage deposit and any incidental charges.
The timeshare units sleep a maximum of 8 people. Limits apply to all ages including infants. Limits will be enforced.
SMOKE-FREE RESORT. Smoking is not permitted in the units including balcony or public common areas.
NO PETS allowed at the resort.
Please be advised that smoking or having a pet in the units will result in a minimum charge of $250 for cleaning and forfeiture of reservation.
Check-In: 4:00pm Saturday, Aug 11, 2018
Check-Out: Before 10:00am. Saturday, Aug 18, 2018
Shared BBQ/Grill can be reserved at the front desk.
This reservation has a No Refunds cancellation policy.
There are no refunds given for this property. CanadaStays Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Our house rules: no smoking, no parties or events, no pets.
Important Information from the Grand Canadian Resort
· The timeshare units sleep a maximum of 8 people. Limits apply to all ages including infants. Limits will be enforced.
· SMOKE-FREE RESORT. Smoking is not permitted in the units including balcony or public common areas.
· NO PETS allowed at the resort.
· Please be advised that smoking or having a pet in the units will result in a minimum charge of $500 violation fee and forfeiture of reservation.