Tamarindo Property Description
Welcome to “La Caja de Joyas” or “The Jewel Box”, our family operated private and relaxing vacation property. We are situated perfectly in the quiet, rustic Langosta community with it's pristine, white sand beach and beside Tamarindo with its many shops, restaurants, tour activity and nightlife.
WHAT MAKES LA CAJA DE JOYAS SPECIAL?
* Very clean, well kept property, upscale furnishings and décor inside Spanish architecture.
* Locked security gate at the ground floor stairway access that leads to the 2nd floor condo and 3rd floor terrace ensures complete privacy and security. A total of 2600 sq ft of private living area including private roof top terrace.
* large security safe
* Fully equipped modern kitchen, including dishwasher, fridge/ice maker, granite, tile, custom cabinets, ceramic stove top and electric oven, microwave, blender, coffee maker, kettle, knife block, rice cooker, toaster, fully equipped utensils, dishes, pots and pans
* Basic supplies all provided: paper towel, plastic wrap, tin foil, liquid hand soap, dish soap, auto dishwasher soap, toilet paper, laundry detergent, garbage bags, food storage containers, some spices and extras.
* Clean and comfortable living room furniture, throws, pillows, nicely decorated, custom rosewood tables, raised kitchen bar with stools
* 42” plasma flat screen TV, housed in a custom built entertainment wall unit / Apple TV & Netflix access (account required) / high speed wireless internet Wifi, dual routers for back up, very reliable, capable of streaming video/movies, accessible from the terrace and pool area!
* Blueray/DVD player and library of over 75 various titles
* Playing cards / board games / leave one take one paperback book shelf
* Comforts include high tray ceilings, custom lighting, A/C and two fans in living room, A/C and fans in both bedrooms, ceiling fan on patio
* Large 2nd floor outdoor covered patio overlooking the pool area, furnished with custom teak furniture, cushioned teak sofa to relax and read on, cast iron Castelle raised bar table/chairs, ceiling fan and night lighting, shaded during hot daytime hours
* Large 1300 sq ft private roof top terrace with shaded pergola for private relaxing, BBQ'ing and star gazing with a cocktail at night.
* Two spacious master bedrooms e/w walk in closets & ensuites, tiled glass wall showers, granite countertops. Also a third 2 piece guest washroom.
* All linens, towels, beach towels, beach chairs provided. Linens upgraded regularly.
* Hair dryer and iron/Ironing board provided
* Clock radios, iPod docks, music in each bedroom and living area
* Private laundry room e/w washer/dryer/laundry soap & supplies located in stairway directly outside the main entry door. Handy but away from the living areas.
* Resident gardener, maintenance and security person on site 24/7
* Smaller development, 9 units total, sharing pool & common areas, ensures a quiet and relaxing stay. Quiet hours 11pm - 8am enforced in the common area and on outdoor patios at night.
* Gated / reserved off street parking located directly in front of your door.
* Owner operated, supported by local property manager with 14 years in Tamarindo, experienced, many personalized services available, personal check in, check out, accessible any time during your visit.
* "Super Langosta" corner grocery store, "Surf Club" sports bar, restaurants and beach access all 1 - 2 short blocks from condo, easy walking on quiet streets
* Over 60 restaurants, clubs, great shops, tours and activity operators, banks/ATM's, all medical, dental and pharmacy services. All a short 15 minute walk or two minute drive/taxi $5/bus $1 away in the commercial center of Tamarindo.
What can you do? When not at the beach, shopping or eating out book an adventure tour, enjoy an afternoon/sunset sailing cruise, go turtle watching, take in a fitness class, hike to a waterfall or just relax and enjoy a frozen Mojito, one of our favorite guilty pleasures while watching the spectacular evening sunsets at the beach or from one of the many beach side restaurants. Or enjoy some delicious Costa Rican coffee at one of the specialty shops close by. And be sure to catch the Saturday Feria (market) where local produce and arts and crafts are offered up or take in live music from one of the many local gathering places.
Our local property manager provides assistance to guests with transportation, tours and a host of other services to get your vacation off to a great start. We also provide all guests with a full package of information on the property, the area in general, tips and recommendations after you booking is confirmed to assist with trip planning. We have creative ideas from many years spending time in this area and the country in general and are happy to answer any questions you might have at any time.