3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Prior approved needed before booking.Prior approved needed before booking.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- 1. This is a quiet neighborhood, so out of respect for our neighbors, please no loud noise or parties after 10 pm.
- 2. Please properly clean all dishes and silverware before putting them away and treat them as though it was your own home.
- If animals are permitted, please do not allow them on any of the furniture, including the beds.
About Chris McAdoo
I'm originally from Albuquerque, New Mexico, but have lived in Tucson for 21 years. I have lived in NYC, L.A., Phoenix and Tucson. I am a passionate travel photographer, enjoy yoga, hiking and skiing in the winter time. I've also had the chance to travel all over the world and love discussing favorite travel destinations with my guests.
Chris McAdoo purchased this townhome in 2003
Why Chris McAdoo chose Campus Farm
This was my first home in Tucson. Tucson is not super easy to traverse by freeway, so what I liked about this home when I bought it, was it's easy, close access to everything you want to get to. The location is hard to beat. The home is walking distance to the famous Rillito River path, where you can walk, ride your bike or rollerblade.
What makes this townhome unique
There are excellent restaurant choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner, and varying from casual to upscale, all within 5-10 minutes from my home.