3bd 2ba Fully Fenced, Family-friendly Home With Expansive Desert View
- A recently built 3BD 2BA, sleeps up to 8
- Master bath with full tub/shower and second bath with walk-in shower.
- Kitchen fully outfitted with electric cook top, stainless steel fridge, full size oven & microwave, dishwasher, double-basin sink with garbage disposal, quality stainless steel pans & non stick skillets, Kitchen aid hand mixer, toaster, drip coffee maker, small food processor, standard dishes, utensils and flatware provided. You'll find common spices available for cooking use.
Master with King plus convertible sleep couch for a small person
Bedroom 2 with a queen
Bedroom 3 with twins as trundle set up
Plus two folding high quality foam mattresses (my big guy husband has tried them overnight for several nights and says they are great!) as well as a comfortable long couch.
- Sandstone front courtyard with patio furniture, bench on covered porch, perfect for morning coffee and sunset views over 42in fence.
-Stainless Steel BBQ
- Backyard with 6ft wooden fence to keep your pups safe! Feel free to pull your ATV/dirt bike through the back gate into the fenced yard for safe storage.
- There is no guest access to the garage.
- Front driveway fully gated with additional on-site parking
- Full size Whirlpool washer / dryer in house.
- Pack N Play available, but the house is not childproofed
- WIFI & CABLE TV
- AIR CONDITIONED home for your comfort.
- FISHERMAN'S paradise, check out wayneswords dot com and go to forums for ideas and details about fishing the lake
You can reach me at 360.510.3357 (mobile)
or online at Vermillion Cliffs House
Antelope Canyon House
with lots more info about the area and things to do.
Our place is situated on the edge of town, 5 minutes from Wal-Mart Super Store and many fast food locations, 5-10 minutes from Safeway and all sorts of sit down restaurants plus Lake Powell Massage, which I highly recommend after a long active day!
* THE PHOTOS OF THE LAKE ARE TAKEN WHEN ON THE LAKE, THERE ARE NO HOUSES ON THE LAKE, LAKE POWELL IS IN THE GLEN CANYON RECREATIONAL AREA AND NO HOMES ARE IN THE PARK AREA.*
NOTE: If you are interested in staying at our rental PLEASE contact us first prior to selecting "Book It" so that we can answer any questions you may have about the rental to ensure that our home is a good match for your vacation needs. Once all your questions have been answered and you feel comfortable with your decision then when you're ready you can select the "Book It" button which will start the reservation process.. To contact us PRIOR to booking please look to the right of our listing and next to the photo of Adria (Owners) select "send email" and/or "show phone number" should you wish to text or speak to me live. We look forward to hearing from you!
In the middle of the Grand Circle, you are:
* 5-10 minutes to various options in Page: SUP, rafting, canyon tours, etc.
* 5-10 minutes from the Rimrock Trail which surrounds the town and allows a pleasant long or short walk, dog walk, bike ride, etc.
* 10 minutes from Horseshoe Bend, AZ
* 10 minutes from the world famous Antelope Canyons
* 10 minutes from Lake Powell
* 10 minutes from the Glen Canyon Dam and some rafting starts
* 45 minutes from Lee's Ferry/Marble Canyon, popular start to rafting the Grand Canyon
* 2 hours from Monument Valley, UT
2.5 hours from Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
* 2.5 hours from the North or South Rim of the Grand Canyon
*2.75 hours from Four Corners, New Mexico
* 4.25 hours from Canyonlands National Park
* 4.25 hours from Moab, UT
*4.5 hours from Phoenix Airport
* 4.5 hours from Las Vegas Airport
*6 hours from Salt Lake City Airport
Spring 2018 we are opening a brand new house next door. A large group could easily use both homes comfortably.
You can also find more of our reviews online at Antelope Canyon House or Vermillion Cliffs House