SPECIAL | Receive a free night with a week long stay!
Perched high on a secluded bluff, seemingly afloat above the trees, with a breathtaking view of the rugged Southern Oregon Coastline, sits the vacation destination you have been dreaming of...
Welcome to China Mountain House
Imagine the urbane, art-filled ambiance of a downtown loft surrounded by the tranquil beauty of nature. China Mountain House offers you style, elegance, and calming rejuvenation. Located in Port Orford, Oregon, the property is 60 miles from the California border and surrounded by some of the most spectacular scenery on the West Coast.
Lose yourself in the view, enjoy the astonishing home theatre system, create a gourmet feast in the well appointed kitchen, explore the surrounding coastline, raft or fish in any number of rivers, or challenge your game by playing one of the world-renowned courses at Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, only 30 minutes to the North.
You can choose to do everything or simply nothing at all...
Description Of The House:
- Sleeps 2 to 4
- 2500 square feet (232 square meters)
- 12 foot high ceilings and glass walls facing the ocean
- Full gourmet kitchen with pro-style stainless steel appliances
- Spa-like bathroom with multi-head shower and separate soaking tub
- Theater system with a 14 foot by 10 foot movie screen and extensive film library
- 1200 square foot (111 square meters) deck off of the first floor of the house
- Just over 200 feet above the ocean with a view of nearly 40 miles of coastline
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed and a 180 degree ocean view
- Guest bedroom with a queen-size Murphy bed and gas fireplace
- Decorated with pieces of original art
- Bed linens and towels are provided
- Internet WiFi access
Area Description: Port Orford, Oregon
The beaches along the coast of Oregon are some of the most spectacular found on the entire West Coast. The town of Port Orford is approximately 60 miles (96 km) north of the California border and home to some fantastic scenery, a working fishing port, and world-class golf just 25 miles (40 km) north at Bandon Dunes.
Explore the Southern Coast and find yourself in a wide variety of settings. You can be in the Redwoods of Northern California, on the Rogue River for world-class fishing, hiking the Coast Range Mountains behind the house, or even in sand dunes that follow the coast for nearly 50 miles...
United Airlines (Skywest) serves the Coos Bay/North Bend area which is an hour to the north. Direct flights from Portland, Oregon and San Francisco are available on United. United Airlines also serves Crescent City, California - an hour and a half to the south - and has direct flights to San Francisco.
Keywords: beach, ocean view, ocean, coast, house, modern, contemporary, beach house, oregon coast, oregon, exclusive, elegant, art, view, views