Explore the best of Utah when you stay at this elegant 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental townhome located in the Oaks at Wasatch! With room for 12, 2,800 square feet, and a private hot tub, you're sure to have an unforgettable trip! 'Wasatch R&R' is ideally located to 9 ski resorts, hiking trails, delicious restaurants, and so much more. Spend the day exploring Salt Lake City 18 miles away before returning home to spend quality time with loved ones.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed (Can be converted to 2 XL Twin Beds), Twin Daybed | Basement: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed
Step into the large living room, which features a gas fireplace, a flat-screen TV, and window seats where you can curl up with a good book. You'll immediately feel at home surrounded by the tasteful furnishings. Vintage artwork by local artists depicting regional mountain and woodland scenes is showcased throughout the house.
The fully equipped kitchen features a large center island with seating for 5 so you can keep the chef company while they cook. With Smith's Marketplace less than a mile away, you'll be able to whip up some phenomenal meals in no time.
Gather for dinner around the spacious dining room table, handcrafted by a local woodworker using repurposed wood from an old gymnasium floor at Utah Valley University in Orem - Ronnie Price played on this floor during his college years at UVU!
End the evening on the back patio featuring a private hot tub. Make yourself a nightcap and toast to another fantastic day in Utah!
When an eventful vacation day comes to a close, head upstairs to the spectacular master en-suite bathroom, featuring suspended barn doors, to unwind in the large soaking tub. Two more bedrooms and a full bathroom are upstairs. Downstairs, you'll find a sitting area with an electric fireplace, flat-screen TV, a full bathroom, and additional sleeping.
'Wasatch R&R' is less than 30 minutes from all 4 major ski areas: Snowbird, Alta, Solitude Mountain, and Brighton. If you'd rather avoid parking at the resort, take a 6-minute drive to the UTA Ski bus stop, located at the mouth of Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons and offering transport to all of these resorts, in addition to routes going into the heart of downtown Salt Lake City. The Canyons, Park City, Deer Valley, Sundance, and Snow Basin are all within an hour by car.
Skiing isn't the only outdoor adventure available at this lovely home. Ferguson Canyon hike is just over 1 mile from the front door and Bell's Canyon Granite Trailhead is only 2.6 miles away. You can tackle some amazing rock climbing routes in both the Little and Big Cottonwood Canyons.
Head to the Cottonwood Rec Center just 1 mile away for ice skating on their Olympic-sized rink, a swim in an indoor or outdoor pool, a game of racquetball, or a fitness class like spin, yoga, or Zumba.
Golfers will want to bring their clubs along as there are at least 10 public golf courses within a 25-minute drive; the closest is only 8 minutes away and all are under $30 for 18 holes! For those who prefer spectator sports, you can catch a soccer game at the nearby Rio Tinto Stadium, home of the Real Salt Lake soccer team.
If you'd like to keep your outdoor activities a little closer to home, head down the street to beautiful Bair Park (known locally as Firehouse Park) to take the kids to the playground, enjoy a picnic at the pavilion, or play a game of tennis at the courts.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a gas fireplace, an electric fireplace, private hot tub, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditioning, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, high chair and portable crib for the little ones, garage parking for 2 vehicles, and much more!
- Offers a mudroom with ski racks to accommodate 4 skis, storage space for winter gear, and a 4-pair boot and glove dryer - the garage also features an 8-ski rack and a 4-snowboard rack.
- Convenient Cottonwood Heights location - Less than 30 minutes from 4 major ski resorts and within 60 minutes of 5 more, within driving distance of Park City, Sundance and downtown Salt Lake City, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport - 776 N Terminal Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84122, (~22.7 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note there is a $20 extra person fee (required for each guest over 6, max 12)
- It is recommended guests travel with cars during their stay to access all the nearby attractions
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in