Stunning Villa Quiet Area, Infinity Pool, Sleeps 8. Amazing Panoramic Sea Views!(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Quiet location but close to Beaches, Water Park, Golf & Marina.
There is a second lounge area to to left of the kitchen. Again there is TV/entertainment centre. Both TV's can be used to watch DVD's. There are no television channels because only Bulgarian channels are available and are not of very good quality. There is a selection of films/DVD's for guests to enjoy but feel free to bring your own particularly ones for younger children. There is free - no limit 10 Megabit Wi-Fi which works throughout the house.
Please be aware that we provide:
1) First class spacious accomodation
2) All rooms ensuite
3) The largest private pool on the Black Sea coast
4) Free - no limit 10 Megabit Wi-Fi
5) Transfers to and from Varna airport for up to 8 guests
6) Welcome hamper - which includes, bottle of champagne - 2 bottles wine - beer - milk - soft drinks - water - bread - cheese - cold meats and more!
7) All utilities
8) Meet and greet service.
There are NO extras!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 267 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 8-11
- The top floor master bedroom has large double bed and a single chair/bed with room for travel cot (available) and with a wonderful balcony & views across your pool to Albena and the Black Sea. Come down one flight to the second bedroom with large double bed and wardrobe plus large en suite with shower cubicle & corner bath. There is a balcony on this floor which has an external door into 4th bedroom. The 4th bedroom has it's own separate front door with steps down to the drive. This bedroom has 2 single beds and en suite shower room. Down another flight is 3rd bedroom which is furnished with a large double bed and comfy armchair. It has dressing room and en suite bathroom. There is sufficient space in any of the rooms for the travel cot (please bring bedding). A high chair is also provided. Bed linen and towels for use in villa are provided. All bedrooms have their own independently controlled air-conditioning/heating unit....moreless
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms
- TV screen with integral DVD/CD but no TV channels yet. Amplifier doc for Ipod. There is WiFi internet connection available throughout the house. Ceramic tiled throughout - with comfortable modern and homely furnishings. Large swimming pool with infinity aspect but no shallow end with good size patio and gardens. Table and chairs for 'al fresco' dining and comfy sun beds with colourful pillows and umbrellas for soaking up the 'rays'. The garden is enclosed on three sides with shared access past the neighbouring villa with parking for 2/3 vehicles....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Jun 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- OfflineRDD $249.30
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
To secure the booking we require a £250 deposit per week, with the balance due 8 weeks before your arrival, plus a £200 (per stay) refundable security damage deposit to be paid in sterling on arrival. The security deposit (£200) is required in case of damage to the property or its contents.
By Bank Transfer to UK sterling account. £250 per week or part thereof, within 7 days of booking with balance due 8 weeks before arrival.
£200 Security Damage Deposit to be paid on arrival at Villa.
In full if less than eight weeks before arrival by Bank transfer in sterling.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
For golf fans three quality championship golf and country clubs are not far away - Thracian Cliffs where the Volvo Matchplay Championship was played in May 2013 and won by Graham McDowell, Black Sea Rama and Lighthouse GC's opened since 2008. An experience not to be missed! Villa Viola is perfectly situated in a quiet area above Balchik, with the Black Sea and marina a 25 minute walk away down a meandering path through the village past interesting typical Bulgarian homes.
Balchik is an historic seaside/harbour village with a selection of typical Bulgarian shops and an upmarket seafront promenade which offers a wide variety of traditional and stylish bars, restaurants, hotels & attractions. Other places of interest include the Royal Palace and Botanical Gardens with its 2000 plant & cactus species.
Above the villa are country walks to the top of the mountain past more Bulgarian homes offering amazing views both inland & towards the sea.
Albena resort is a short drive away, with its sandy beaches, water sports & children entertainments plus a selection of bars and restaurants and a Water Park.
Front of Villa Viola with stunning views to the Black Sea, Albena & Golden Sands
View taking in Albena to Black Sea
Top Stairway to Bedroom 1
Family Room on Top Floor
An evening on the patio!
Infinity pool from top balcony
Second floor balcony from top balcony.
Kitchin Dining area
Ensuite with shower and corner bath
Ensuite shower to twin room.
Family Room En-suite
Ground floor wet room,
View from patio and balconies.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.