About the property
- Condo700 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Luxury Villa, Large 700 sqft Interior + Lanai, 1 Bed, 1 Bath, Sleeps 4
This spacious 620 sq. ft. one bed villa is located on the south side of the main Hokulani Tower. From this second floor villa you are steps from the elevator leading to the epic pool slide, three heated pools, and the award winning Duke's Restaurant.
Villa HKH-216 is professionally managed by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source for luxury vacations and and real estate. The calendar and rates below are always accurate - last update was today at 10:12 AM.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special pricing, enter the dates below to see latest rates:
* 7 nights 06/08/2018 - 06/15/2018: From $279/nt (regularly $399) ++ Includes Free Car ++
* 7 nights 06/24/2018 - 07/01/2018: From $343/nt (regularly $399) ++ Includes Free Car ++
<p>Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.</p>
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports to connect your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
* Personal grocery shopping service to stock your pantry and refrigerator with your pick of favorite foods and beverages upon your arrival or during your stay
* Special occasion fruit, wine and cheese gift baskets packed with fresh fruits
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About KBM Hawaii
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this Condo in 2005
Why KBM Hawaii chose Kaanapali
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Everyone checking in here needs to know this resort is across the street from the sewage treatment plant...not the fragrant Hawaii aroma we were looking for! Yikes!!!
Hot water was scarce too...odd to run out of hot water mid shower on mutilple occassions. Lastly the TV didn't work either
Aloha we are so happy you had a fabulous Christmas vacation! The treatment plant is capped - the sulfur you sensed is from the grey water irrigation system shared by all resorts in Kaanapali. It waters once per night at 3am while most guests are sleeping. There is an extra large hot water tank to easily provide water for a family of 4, we suggest a two bedroom villa if you sleep more than 4. The TVs work great - the red power button turns on each TV and you can navigate the channels using the up down arrows.
See you again soon!
Well run resort. New, clean, roomy condo.
Great location in Kaanapali north of Black Rock. Nice walking paths outside the resort on the beach side. Condo was new and nicely equipped very roomy. Nice clean Resort. Only thing was rolling rocks on the beach that hurt your legs when they hit you, not sure if this is a seasonal or all year round event. 3 Nice sized pools for adults or kids. Plenty of shopping nearby. Plenty of underground parking. KBM managment group easy to work with.
Great 16 days at Honua Kai
My husband and I stayed in this condo for 16 days and it was very nice. We were a bit apprehensive as their was construction on our floor throughout our stay but it wasn't that much of a problem overall.
The condo itself was very clean, modern, comfortable and had everything we needed from a kitchen with all supplies needed to beach towels, boogie boards and cooler. The linens and towels were in excellent condition. The really wasn't an ocean view but we did have mountain views and the terrace was lovely in the mornings and evenings. And, we loved the
The resort was nice as well. It was a bit larger than we normally like, but the grounds were lovely and having Dukes restaurant on site is a plus. The pools were never too crowded ..but could use heating as they were chilly.
This is a very..family friendly resort with lots of kids around..so, just fyi in case you are
looking for a more adult oriented or quieter resort..
KBM was the management company that we rented from and they were really great, responsive and extremely professional. One of the best management companies I have used
for rentals. Kristi was our contact and she was awesome.
KBM Hawaii was awesome to work with-highly recommended!
We stayed at Honua Kai 216 and it was perfect for us! Great condo!
We stayed at unit 216 for a week and it was fabulous! The condo was super clean and smelt great, and was fully stocked with any and everything you could want. The lanai was a great place to sit and relax, the construction next door was no issue and looks to be almost complete. Great communication from KBM regarding any questions we had before and even during our stay. The resort itself is beautiful, we enjoyed the pools, and beautiful scenery, and having access to the amazing beach walk was great. The 2 coffee shops/grocery stores in the 2 buildings were awesome to have, really good food and the staff was super friendly and helpful. We treated ourselves to a massage at the spa and it was one of the best I've ever had..highly recommend it!!
Thanks for the great vacation, we will be back in 2 years and will be looking to book this same condo!! :)
Shawn and Erin-----Summerland B.C
Perfect pools for kids!
Beautiful condo with everything we needed. Construction (known to us before the booking) continues but fairly quiet. The pools were amazing for our little guy.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
* A complimentary rental car is included in your reservation of 6 nights or more and may be picked up and dropped off at the main Kahului Airport (OGG), although other locations are available on the island for a nominal additional cost. The complimentary rental car may not be combined with other discounts unless a published combination special. Vehicle upgrade requests are subject to availability. * Your reservation automatically includes the complimentary Beach and Children Packages: portable cooler, beach chairs, beach umbrella, extra large beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, pac n play, high chair, plastic cups, bowls and cutlery, and more. * Seasonal, Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday periods have unique length of stay rates and discount features, please call or email for a no obligation quote. * TAT: TA-117-042-3808-01
Contractual booking deposit: 25.00% rent
Damage deposit: $500.00
$169 - $389
Rates are depending on time of year and avaiability