2 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathroom, 4 Beds, Sleeps 5 - SC County Permit #181182; #CO01992
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Short drive to the ovean
Nice place to stay. 4 miles from Capitola beach. The pastrys were delicious when she brought over in the morning.
This is a lovely rental in a beautiful rural setting, yet just minutes from Soquel and Capitola. The owners were gracious and helpful. Definitely a great "getaway" for a weekend or longer. The only downside--if it is one--is that internet connection can be spotty due to the location.
So relaxing.. beautiful views...great hosts!
This property was just as advertised...clean, tranquil, great space and wonderful outdoor area! Would highly recommend this property...look forward to staying here again!
Love the location and the views - very nice property!
Gorgeous & beautiful property!
The place was just so clean, delightful & well stocked with everything we might have needed. Gorgeous beautiful property & just loved all landscaping & flowers. We enjoyed our morning coffee & breakfast casserole outside on the lovely patio. Our family of 4 had a wonderful relaxing time & wished we could have stayed the whole weekend instead of just one night. Thank you Greg & family 😊�
According to a recent (2017) Gallup Poll, Santa Cruz is the #3 happiest place to live in the nation. It is #1 in California.
Here are some fun places to see:
* Capitola Beach (4.5 mi) - order a slice of pizza from Pizza My Heart, sit on a sidewalk bench and gaze out onto the ocean and beachfront. There are also numerous restaurants and bars that will keep you occupied. Try Margarita Ville for their great assortment of margaritas and appetizers. Stop off at nearby Gayle's Bakery for some delicious deli food and desserts.
* Pacific Avenue, Santa Cruz (6.5 mi) – what would a visit to Santa Cruz be without a stroll down Pacific Avenue in downtown Santa Cruz? The street is iconic for its progressive nature and rivals Berkeley for honors as the ultimate “left coast" university town. Not exactly a place to bring the kids or your old aunt Gertrude, this vibrant street still has an amazing array of shops, bars and dining establishments to make it a worthwhile trip during your stay.
* Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk (7 mi) - a fantastic and historic amusement park that showcases the world famous Giant Dipper wooden roller coaster (opened in 1924). Admission is free (you pay for the rides separately) with free summer concerts on Fridays right on the beach. Within walking distance is Light House Point and West Cliff where you can stroll on a multi-mile pathway that straddles the Pacific Ocean and where you can watch the surfers who frequent this famous location.
* Mystery Spot (7.5 mi) - The Mystery Spot is a gravitational anomaly located in the redwood forests just outside of Santa Cruz, California ((website hidden))
* Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park (12 mi) - if you enjoy hiking under the great redwoods of California, this is a beautiful park with lots of trails.
* Phil's Fish Market (24 mi) - about 20 minutes away, you can find the charming city of Moss Landing. If you like a great seafood meal, try Phil's. The service and food are supreme and portions are generous. The cioppino is outstanding as well as the artichoke dishes from locally grown artichokes in nearby Castroville.
- english, french, arabic
About Greg Hyver
We are Greg and Naima Hyver. We are a married couple whose children have gone off to college, so we have plenty of space for you.
Greg Hyver purchased this Apartment in 2001
Why Greg Hyver chose Soquel
Our careers are in Silicon Valley, but our hearts are in the beautiful scenic area of Santa Cruz County. We wanted to build a special place to wake up to each morning.
What makes this Apartment unique
Awesome canyon views on a hillside property. Quiet and tranquil.