Perfect For Visiting Professors, Business Travelers, Home Buyers Looking + More
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 3
Minimum age of primary renter:
- absolutely no smoking inside or out, no drugs, no pets due to some guests' allergies. Please treat my home with respect by keeping it clean and neat and leaving it in move-in ready condition. Move-out must be completed with property manager, direct delivery of keys and walk-through to avoid penalty.
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, italian
Local "Paint the Town Redlands" artist, I returned to Redlands in 2014 and purchased this cozy home then. I am living around the world at sharing economy homes in the summertime and wintertime and spend the spring/fall in the Redlands area.
Gretchen purchased this House in 2014
Why Gretchen chose Redlands
Redlands is a very family and arts and culture friendly town, somewhat conservative and with a thriving art association, local theatre, plenty of history, and still great oranges and lots of good restaurants. My mother lived in town for 30+ years and I first bought a home here in 2000. I returned from living in Texas and abroad to purchase this property as my second home, with my first home being the world.
What makes this House unique
I have hosted several guests who are visiting professors, people needing longer term medical treatment at nearby Redlands or Loma Linda hospitals, students doing summer internships at Amazon and elsewhere, etc. It is furnished with everything needed for a busy couple, executive, retiree or student, with 2 offices and full furnishings.