Gorgeous End unit 2nd floor condo, 4 Bedrooms/ 3 Baths, Sleeps 12, Lock out unit
King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (1), Queen Sleep Sofa (1), Bunk Beds (2 ) in 3rd bedroom on main side. All bedrooms and bathrooms newly remodeled with tiled showers, upgraded new furniture, linens, paint.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Loss of damage deposit if pets are brought in unitLoss of damage deposit if pets are brought in unit
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- If there is a cancellation due to the Current Chinese/Corona Virus you will get a FULL REFUND of any monies you pay for your rental. SEE BELOW.
- If rentals allowed/beach open per civic guidelines then there will be no refund. ONLY renting Saturday to Saturday in spring and summer
- Place towels, linens in tub before departure. Start dishwasher, empty trash. Please don't take bath towels to beach or pool.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
- english, Cajun/WHO DAT
About Jimmie McCready
I live and work locally. Only owner for this property.
Jimmie McCready purchased this condo in 2004
Why Jimmie McCready chose Panama City Beach
Large 4 bedroom unit on beach and close to a lot of activity, yet quiet. Great for large family or 2 family getaways.
What makes this condo unique
Private lock out is a large 1 bedroom/1 bathroom unit with a walk in large shower separate from the 3 bedroom 2 bathroom side which is great for parents, grand parents or great grandparents or great great grand parents and especially in-laws if you need a break from them.