About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · shower · Combination tub/shower
- No Smoking
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Base rate is for 2 people. Extra people are $15/ntBase rate is for 2 people. Extra people are $15/nt
Pets allowed - Pets $30/night. PRIOR OWNER APPROVAL REQUIRED.Pets $30/night. PRIOR OWNER APPROVAL REQUIRED.
No events - If you want to have a party, go elsewhere.If you want to have a party, go elsewhere.
No smoking - No smoking insideNo smoking inside
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Base rate is for 2 guests. Base rate is for 2 guests.
Minimum age of primary renter: 28
- Only the disclosed number of registered guests are allowed overnight. Additional people MUST be approved. Extra guest fees will apply.
- No smoking, parties or reunions. Oysters and clams are for on site consumption only. At check-out Guests shall comply with check-out instructions.
- Pets:Only mature, well behaved, even tempered, non aggressive + house trained. No pets on furniture or beds. Small breeds preferred. Pick up pet waste
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Kevin and Jan, OwnerAsk a question
About Kevin and Jan, Owner
We are married for 29 years and have 2 children in the 20's. We take pride in providing an immaculately clean and tidy home. We enjoy hearing back from satisfied guests that have had a enjoyable experience staying at the beach house rental. We ask that guests share information about themselves and the accurate number of people when making an instant booking or rental inquiry.
Why Kevin and Jan, Owner chose Union
The home is built right on the oyster beach and at high tide with the waves lapping against the bulkhead, you might think you are on a boat! Low tide brings many, MANY eagles, herons and salmon. Unlike most waterfront vacation rentals, this home has surprising privacy. No neighbors watching you, no resident homeowner cramping your style. The house is on the water side of the street - no crossing the road to get to the beach! The property is fenced for the safety of pets and children.
What makes this House unique
The Union City Beach house is the perfect vacation spot! This peaceful location is just a four minute walk to picturesque downtown Union, the Union Country Store, the Union City Market, the Dos Margaritas Mexican Restaurant and the Hood Canal Marina and public boat launch. The Alderbrook Resort is just a 3 minute drive and guests can rent kayaks, SUP's and other watercraft. Spa services and restaurants are also available to the general public.