Escape all your worries in this charming 1-bedroom plus loft, 1.5-bathroom Cape Girardeau Area Cabin which sleeps 10. Nestled on 270 private acres, enjoy serene nature views and outdoor adventure. Swim, fish or canoe on the property's private lake!
This alluring and remote homestead provides enough room for your entire group throughout 1,300 square feet of carefully appointed living space.
This 125 year old cabin is a fantastic size for couples, families or friends looking to enjoy the simple life in the beautiful foothills of the Ozarks.
All the comforts of home are provided here, from air conditioning and cable TV to outdoor dining and a gas grill.
The fully equipped kitchen is stocked with everything you need for home-cooked meals.
Unwind outdoors at the fire pit, or retreat to either of the bedrooms for some peace and comfort.
Additionally, the cabin’s 270 acres of private land boasts a gorgeous 10 acre lake. Enjoy swimming, canoeing or fishing without ever having to leave the property, and relish in serene nature views from the spacious patio.
You'll also have the option to rent a pontoon boat with trolling motor from the owners, the ideal way to take a leisurely cruise around the lake. There is also an array of hiking and nature trails just outside your door.
You won’t have to travel far for fabulous dining and shopping options! Within minutes, arrive at Mennonite Deli for mouthwatering sandwiches and treats. Downtown Dexter is located within close proximity and offers shopping at charming boutiques.
For a delicious meal try the famous Hickory Log Restaurant!
Movie theatres, antique stores and even wineries are all also located closeby.
Whether you seek a peaceful outdoor retreat, or adventurous stay in Missouri, book this Cape Girardeau area vacation rental cabin for the trip of a lifetime!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, flat screen cable TV, wood fireplace, outdoor dining area, patio deck, and much more
- Outstanding location! Located on 270 acres of private land with secluded lake, fishing, canoeing, swimming and more
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- A King-sized Bed and 3 Twin-sized Beds in the Loft Area can accommodate 5 extra guests
- A Queen-sized Pullout Couch and Twin-sized Bed in the Living Area can accommodate 3 extra guests
- No smoking
- No Pets Allowed
- Please note that the owners live onsite in a separate building
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property is not suitable for children under the age of 6
- Additional fees and taxes may apply