Lots of Space, Privacy and Security, Peace and Quiet.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Quiet gatherings are allowed. No Parties.
Cigarette or E-Cigarettes are NOT permitted at all
Small Children must be supervised at all times.
Minimum age of primary renter:30
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Palm Springs Summer stay
Property was very nice for a summer stay in Palm Springs. We we able to use the garage so our car was out of the hot sun during the day. The property also had misters on the covered patio which were really nice. I haven’t seen this on too many other rentals. Just small items I know, but in the summer they really make this rental stand out. Everything was as described & worked flawlessly. John was even able to accommodate my wife & I on very short notice. I’d highly recommend this property.
Thank you John.
Thank you Bob for your kind review. Our goal is to make your stay as easy as possible. It is nice to know when we suceed. It was a pleasure to have you and your wife as our guests. Please come again.
The house was great, really enjoyed our time there. Thanks again!
Perfect home for a great weekend!
John was a great host from the start of the booking process. Very communicative and accommodating to our needs! The house was clean and I loved how spacious the rooms were. The kitchen was large as well and I appreciated the fact that the washer and dryer were available for use. The pool and spa were my absolute favorite! I loved the fact that the spa and pool were available for use as soon as we woke up and also right before we went to bed- the perfect way to end our night. The property manager, Rosa, was sweet as well. She made it a breeze to check in and out. I would definitely recommend staying here and would for sure book John and Karen's home again next year should I find myself in here in April 2020!
We strive to make your vacation as effortless as possible. Your generous review lets me know that we are succeeding. Thank you very much.
John & Karen
Wonderful place to stay. Great location. Place was well equipped and immaculately clean.
Would stay here again
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come again.
A really nice place ...
Owner and local caretaker are responsive beyond all expectations.
Private yard is beautifully landscaped and maintained. Pool is big enough for lap swims. Covered lanai area with table, seats, fan, grill, and misters around the periphery is ideal for all times of day. A covered outdoor area is so useful in LaQuinta. Grill is large, powerful, and easily operated.
Detailed instructions and labels throughout the premises eliminate uncertainty and frustration. Beds, bedding, bathrooms, and showers are very comfortable.
You just made our day. Thank you so much for your review. That means a lot to us. Ideally I would love to be there myself when every guest arrives and leaves but that is not possible. Thanks so much. Please come again.
John & Karen
Every detail of this house was perfect! It was immaculate and well appointed.
We spent 4 nights enjoying this lovely house, patio and hot tub. I would stay here again and recommend it for others!
Thank you very much for choosing to stay at our home. Please come again.
John & Karen
The La Quinta area is known for golf with over 100 golf courses within 10 miles but there is much more to this area than great golfing. Hike the numerous mountain trails.
Stroll the streets of Old Town La Quinta to check out art by the local artisans.
Have a great coffee & lunch at Old Town Coffee.
Take a short drive to world class shopping at EI Paseo Drive or the famous Two-Buck-Chuck at Trader Joe's or everything in between.
• The weekly COD (College of the Desert) street fare and the Old Town farmers market are must sees.
For Ongoing Attractions
• the Joshua Tree National Park .... www.joshuatree.org
• the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway .... www.pstramway.com
• the Palm Springs air museum ... www.palmspringsairmuseum.org
• Indian Canyons ... indian-canyons.com
• Pioneertown .... www.pioneertown.com/f-index.htm
• Shields Date House ...... shieldsdategarden.com
• Lake Cahuilla County Park .... www.riversidecountyparks.org/ .. .llake-cahuilla and
Seasonal events abound:
• the annual La Quinta Arts Festival. ... www.lqaf.com
• the BNP Paribas Tennis Open .... www.bnpparibasopen.com
• the Coachella Valley Music festival. ... www.coachella.com
• the Stagecoach festival .... stagecoachfestival.com
• great calendar for seasonal events ... www.palmsprings.com/calendar_of_events
Finish off with some great happy hours at local restaurants:
• Stuft Pizza in Old Town La Quinta www.stuftpizza.com/laquinta
• Grill on Main in Old Town La Quinta www.thegrillonmainlq.com
• Jackalope Ranch in Indio www.restaurantsofpalmsprings.com
• Las Casuelas in La Quinta www.lascasuelasquinta.com
• Cliff House in La Quinta ... www.laquintacliffhouse.com
• Arnold Palmers in Old Town La Quinta ... www.arnoldpalmersrestaurant.com
At the end of the day you are only a "stones throw away" from home at Villa Carranza.