Lots of Space, Absolutely spotless, Privacy and Security, Peace and Quiet.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Small Children must be supervised at all times. Small Children must be supervised at all times.
No parties/events - Quiet gatherings are allowed. No Parties. Quiet gatherings are allowed. No Parties.
No smoking - Cigarette or E-Cigarettes are NOT permitted at allCigarette or E-Cigarettes are NOT permitted at all
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - One occupant must be at least 30 years or older. One occupant must be at least 30 years or older.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 3-day vacancy between guest stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
Best Property in La Quinta
Villa Carranza is a beautiful property. We enjoyed several days here On short notice and John was very accommodating. Rosa made the check in process a breeze and the property was spotless! Our family loved playing in the pool and barbecuing on the gas grill every night. We can’t wait to return!
Thanks for taking care of our home during your stay. It was a pleasure to have you for your vacation. Please come again.
Villa Carranza a wonderful oasis
The villa was amazing. It was extremely clean and had every amenity to make a dream vacation. The pictures do not do it justice. The house was spotless. Rosa is an amazing housekeeper. She was always available if we needed something.
The grounds were beautiful. The patio,
Pool, and hot tub made this an oasis which you will never want to leave. The view of the desert was amazing. Perfect location if you decide you want to venture for a walk or hike in desert, visit Old Town LaQuinta, or tour Palm Springs.
John the owner is a very caring person and was available by text to respond to all our needs. Our stay was during the Coronavirus pandemic and he even reached out to us about extending our stay if we had issue traveling home.
We take pride in out Vacation Home and Greg and his family treated it like it was their own. Please come again any time.
La Quinta Gem
Absolutely beautiful property in a great quiet residential location with easy access to the walking trails and a short drive to downtown. House is well maintained, especially the kitchen which meets all the cooking needs. The yard is picture perfect.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. We strive to make your holiday as effortless as possible. It is nice to hear that we are succeeding. Please come again.
Wonderful home in LaQuinta Cove neighborhood
This house was spacious with enough different areas for kids and adults to hang out. Kitchen was well stocked for a rental home. The pool and outdoor areas were spacious and we never felt we were on top of each other. Communication with owner and manager was responsive and helpful. Home is very organized. Definitely recommend for any group.
Thanks for choosing our home for you family Thanksgiving get together.
John & Karen
Palm Springs Summer stay
Property was very nice for a summer stay in Palm Springs. We we able to use the garage so our car was out of the hot sun during the day. The property also had misters on the covered patio which were really nice. I haven’t seen this on too many other rentals. Just small items I know, but in the summer they really make this rental stand out. Everything was as described & worked flawlessly. John was even able to accommodate my wife & I on very short notice. I’d highly recommend this property.
Thank you John.
Thank you Bob for your kind review. Our goal is to make your stay as easy as possible. It is nice to know when we suceed. It was a pleasure to have you and your wife as our guests. Please come again.
The La Quinta area is known for golf with over 100 golf courses within 10 miles but there is much more to this area than great golfing. Hike the numerous mountain trails.
Stroll the streets of Old Town La Quinta to check out art by the local artisans.
Have a great coffee & lunch at Old Town Coffee.
Take a short drive to world class shopping at EI Paseo Drive or the famous Two-Buck-Chuck at Trader Joe's or everything in between.
• The weekly COD (College of the Desert) street fare and the Old Town farmers market are must sees.
For Ongoing Attractions
• the Joshua Tree National Park .... www.joshuatree.org
• the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway .... www.pstramway.com
• the Palm Springs air museum ... www.palmspringsairmuseum.org
• Indian Canyons ... indian-canyons.com
• Pioneertown .... www.pioneertown.com/f-index.htm
• Shields Date House ...... shieldsdategarden.com
• Lake Cahuilla County Park .... www.riversidecountyparks.org/ .. .llake-cahuilla and
Seasonal events abound:
• the annual La Quinta Arts Festival. ... www.lqaf.com
• the BNP Paribas Tennis Open .... www.bnpparibasopen.com
• the Coachella Valley Music festival. ... www.coachella.com
• the Stagecoach festival .... stagecoachfestival.com
• great calendar for seasonal events ... www.palmsprings.com/calendar_of_events
Finish off with some great happy hours at local restaurants:
• Stuft Pizza in Old Town La Quinta www.stuftpizza.com/laquinta
• Grill on Main in Old Town La Quinta www.thegrillonmainlq.com
• Jackalope Ranch in Indio www.restaurantsofpalmsprings.com
• Las Casuelas in La Quinta www.lascasuelasquinta.com
• Cliff House in La Quinta ... www.laquintacliffhouse.com
• Arnold Palmers in Old Town La Quinta ... www.arnoldpalmersrestaurant.com
At the end of the day you are only a "stones throw away" from home at Villa Carranza.