Beautiful Lakefront house on Rubicon bay on Lake Tahoe's west shore: stunning views, private white sand beach, buoy, fully-equipped kitchen, kayak and HOA pier. This property is rarely on the market for rent.
Rubicon bay is Tahoe's most beautiful area with its gleaming turquoise waters and expansive white sandy beaches. It is far from the crowds yet still only 20 minutes south of Tahoe city, 8 minutes south of Homewood, and 25 minutes north of the casinos in south lake Tahoe and 1.5 miles south of Meeks Bay. West Shore restaurants include Chambers Landing, Sunnyside and West Shore Café.
• Large Expansive deck with Spectacular Views
• Lakefront home: walk down to your own private white sand beach (in front of house)
• or use the private HOA beach (north of pier)
• comfortably sleeps 8 (4 bedrooms/3 baths)
• buoy available at no charge
• Usage of the HOA pier
• 13 miles south of Tahoe city; 14 miles to south lake Tahoe (nearby is Meeks Bay, Homewood)
• expansive cedar deck with stunning views of the lake
• Updated kitchen with new Viking range, refrigerator & dishwasher.
• High Speed Internet
• satellite TV/stereo
• Kayak for your usage
• Maximum 8 persons
• Unfortunately, no weddings allowed
Bedroom #1 master: queen bed w/ bathroom (Lake View)
Bedroom #2 queen bed (Lake View)
Bedroom #3 two extra-long twin beds (Lake View)
Bedroom #4 two twin beds