The ultimate riverside retreat for 2 awaits at this Seguin studio vacation rental cottage. Offering waterfront views, a private balcony, 2 private decks, a pavilion, and an excellent location close to restaurants, shopping, and outdoor activities.This gorgeous property is perfect for solo travelers, couples, and close friends looking for a peaceful getaway to the Lone Star State.
*Please note there is another 8 bedroom vacation rental home also available to rent on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay. See Evolve ID 306185*
Studio: Queen Bed
With the Guadalupe River right in your backyard, you can't help but appreciate the surrounding beauty from the moment you arrive at this Seguin vacation rental. Featuring a uniquely rustic and vintage vibe, this abode provides a one-of-a-kind lodging experience for you and your loved one.
Inside, the cottage welcomes you with tasteful decor and cedar walls, all of which create a truly warm and inviting ambiance. You'll also discover all the comforts of home are provided here - from air conditioning and cable TV to an electric fireplace that is ideal for cooler evenings.
In the well-equipped kitchenette, prepare your favorite meals before taking a seat at the lovely dining table, where you can gaze out the sun-filled window to relish in serene nature views. In the mornings, grab your cup of joe and open the french doors, which lead to the cabin's very spacious balcony. From there, you'll enjoy waterfront views of the beautiful Guadalupe River, or a stunning sunrise bursting with color.
Further, explore from the cottage's two private decks, also boasting gorgeous river and nature views. You can't help but relax when you kick up your feet at the outdoor lounge area, an ideal place to unwind after a long day.
When you're ready to call it a night, retreat to the inviting and stylish bedroom for a peaceful night's sleep on the comfortable queen-sized bed.
While you may consider spending the duration of your getaway lounging inside this charming cottage, you won't have to travel far to experience the best of Seguin living.
The Guadalupe river, located just steps from the home, offers a prime location for tubing and fun under the sun. You'll also find plenty of options for culinary treats, ranging from casual BBQ dives to exquisite fine dining.
Visit world-famous San Marcos Outlet Malls for a day of retail therapy and indulgence. Head to Schlitterbahn for a water park adventure, located just 30 minutes from the property. Whether you're hoping to relax riverside, or preparing an exciting getaway with loved ones - book this Seguin vacation rental cottage for an experience you'll always remember!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, electric fireplace, 2 private decks, balcony and much more
- Fantastic location! Settled on the Guadalupe River with waterfront views and a close proximity to tubing, swimming, restaurants, shopping, museums and more
- For those needing more room, a separate 8-bedroom vacation rental property is also available for rent on the premises. Please see Evolve listing 306185 for more information
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 per pet, per stay fee (25-pound weight limit)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Optional canoe rental fee: $75 per day
- Please note that there is a second vacation rental property on the premises. Additional travelers may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply