Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
500+SF one bedroom apartment w/pool, hot tub, fruit trees & vegetable garden
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- - NO loud music outside per town ordinance. - Due to the increased health risks, NO non-paying guests are allowed on the property at any time.
- - The pool is "swim at your own risk". Absolutely no diving allowed. It is available for your use from 8AM to 8PM.
- - The hot tub is available from noon to 8PM. It may require 2-3 hours to heat up to max during shoulder season so please coordinate with us on that.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- english, hebrew
About Jay Gurewitsch
After years of vacationing in Provincetown, we finally decided to move here full time in 2015 and couldn't love it more. We love the changing seasons, from the quiet and calm of full winter, when the snows blanket everything and the town reverts back to its small New England town roots, and then the incredible long summers here, when the sun seems to never end, the breezes are delicious, and friends from all over the world come to visit what routinely gets rated the #1 beach vacation town in the US. Join us and have an unforgettably wonderful vacation!
Jay Gurewitsch purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why Jay Gurewitsch chose Provincetown
We chose this house as our home for the perfect location; close enough to be anywhere downtown in just a few minutes walk, but far enough away that we virtually never hear any of the hustle and bustle even during the craziest weeks of the summer season. We have all the amenities we could need within a quick walk, and world class restaurants are a nice easy stroll - just far enough away that we feel like we have burned off some calories on the way home, but not so far we don't want to go!
What makes this Apartment unique
Enjoy swimming in the pool at sunset, watching the incredible light show in the sky until the sun finally sets behind the trees. Then wait as the stars start coming out one by one - truly an amazing experience. Listen to the birds chirping in the woods behind our property and take a nap by the pool. Recharge your batteries for the incredible nightlife, then head downtown for a night of fun!