Welcome to Province Road! We offer you a uniquely wonderful vacation opportunity, with a very large (500+ sq ft) one bedroom apartment in a very quiet part of town known mostly to locals, off the beaten path yet incredibly convenient to everything. This apartment is perfect for a single person, a couple or two friends. We're sorry but we must enforce a 2 person maximum and NO children or pets can be accepted. The apartment is down 8 steps (with banister), so you must be comfortable with stairs. We offer the following amenities:
- Huge bedroom offers a King sized bed and pillows with 600 count Egyptian cotton linens, cable TV, and lots of storage, with views of our back yard, fruit trees, and the incredible Provincetown sky. Very private.
- Large kitchen area with Silestone quartz counters, full sized gas stove, full sized refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, lots of counter space, dinner table seats 4 with expansion to 6, dishes, flatware and glasses for 8, full complement of nonstick pots, pans, and kitchen tools, toaster, Krups coffee maker, blender, rice cooker and some basic non-perishable food supplies. This is not merely a "vacation kitchen" - this is a truly functional, very well equipped kitchen. Kitchen also has a USB charging port.
-Very large bathroom with excellent washer/dryer, very large glass enclosed shower, ultra plush Wamsutta Duet bath towels and tons of storage space. The bathroom floor is heated for your comfort during winter season!
-Wonderfully comfortable living room area with two large cotton canvas couches for entertaining or simply curling up with a good book (a small but growing library of books and games are also included for your use during your stay).
-Extremely powerful Friedrich AC will cool the entire apartment down should you ever need it, but with the wonderful breezes here, you will probably never use it!
-Brand new, electronic thermostat controlled baseboard heating in the bedroom and living room and heated flooring in the bathroom ensures a winter visit will be toasty warm. Unusually for Provincetown, our house is thoroughly insulated and is very comfortable even in the worst winter weather.
-Your own private patio area with cafe table, sun umbrella and chairs and a gas barbecue for your exclusive use.
-Enjoy our 30'x9' heated pool and 6'x9' hot tub (OPEN MID-MAY to HALLOWEEN), relax by the pool in the sun on a deeply cushioned chaise lounge, or take a nap under our enormous 10' square cantilevered umbrella while the breeze lulls you to sleep. Rinse off in the private outdoor shower after a long, hard day at the beach. Life can be so tough!
-Browse our vegetable garden before you decide what's for dinner. You never know what might be perfectly ripe that day. Don't forget to check the 10 fruit trees - there might be some fresh fruit for snacking.
- Guest parking for 2 cars, with private gated entrance to the apartment.
- Beach towels, beach chairs and a beach umbrella for your use during your stay. A portable clothing drying rack for air drying your towels and swimwear if you like, or just use your own washer/dryer in the bathroom.
You can't beat our location for sheer convenience to everything you could ask for:
-Stop and Shop supermarket is a quick two minute walk from our door and has most anything you might need. Gourmet fish both local and from around the world are available at Mac's Fish House, just about a minute away on foot.
-For a bit of exercise, walk just down the road about 500 feet to PTown Gym, or a few minutes further walk to Mussel Beach Gym. Rent a bike two minutes away at the Bike Shack. Your bikes are safe within our completely fenced property.
-When it's time to have some fun, an easy 10 minute stroll leads you directly to the Boatslip Resort and their world famous afternoon tea dances. Crown and Anchor, A House, Porchside Bar and Club Purgatory are all 10 minutes or less on foot, even faster on bike.
- If you want to eat out but are feeling lazy, Chach's amazing breakfast and Mac's delicious dinner are both just 750 feet from our door. Of course, we are happy to recommend a restaurant that suits your taste and budget; PTown has something delicious for everyone!
-No vacation to Provincetown is complete without a trip to the beach, and Herring Cove Beach is a quick 5 minute drive or 10 minute bike ride, much closer than most places in town.
- Coming in on the ferry or Cape Air? Let us know in advance and we may be able to pick you up in our car, free of charge.