*Please note there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
*Due to the hurricane, there is no longer a dock at the property until further notice*
Get a taste of the simple life when you stay at this quaint Santa Rosa Beach home, settled on the banks of the Choctawhatchee Bay. Comfortably furnished, this charming 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom retreat sleeps up to 6 and offers easy access to the bay, a shared dock, hammock, and tree house!
*NOTE: The neighbor's house next door is under construction. Travelers may periodically hear noise from this during their stay*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds w/ 2 Twin Trundle Beds | Great Room: Sleeper Sofa
The quaint and cabin-like exterior of this home gives way to an equally charming interior, outfitted with comfortable furnishings and modern conveniences like cable TV, a washer and dryer and air conditioning to ensure that you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
Set back from the water and tucked away in a grove of trees draped with Spanish moss, you will be able to avoid the tourist crowds and enjoy solitude with the option of easy access to the downtown area. Spread across 900 square feet of charming beach-themed living space, this rental is ideal for small families, couples or friends traveling together.
This home sleeps as many as 6 people, but it also shares its backyard with Casa Bay, a second rental on the large lot with space for 10 guests. These houses can be rented separately for single-family vacations or together for multi-family getaways.
The living space reflects the joy and simplicity of beach living, offering casual furnishings, a pair of sofas, and a quaint rocking chair. Return home from a day of boating to sneak in an afternoon nap or watch your favorite show on the wall-mounted TV. Natural light spills in from the home's plentiful windows, making it possible to glimpse at the lush foliage and beautiful scenery surrounding it.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all of the essentials, featuring a slow cooker, a blender, and every tool you'll need to prepare meals with your family. Grab a quick morning bite at the breakfast bar for two, or share a meal with friends around the dining table for five - you'll also have a dishwasher to help with cleanup. If you prefer an al-fresco dining experience in the gorgeous Florida weather, head out to the spacious wraparound deck and throw some local produce on the grill!
From the deck, take a short stroll to the shared outdoor space, which will quickly become your favorite place to spend time. With a wooded location that makes it unlike most other beach properties, this home features an open backyard with breathtaking views of the bay. Spend your days lounging on the wooden swing, watching your kids as they play in the tree house or spend a day on the water.
It takes only a brief jaunt to reach the sugar-white sand of Santa Rosa Beach between Destin and Panama City. You'll escape the fast pace of city life while having easy access to nearby restaurants and attractions - the perfect recipe for a rejuvenating vacation!
There's plenty to see and do in Santa Rosa Beach! Take a walk on the white sand or along the pier, or spend the afternoon flying kites, surfing, building sandcastles, and lounging in the sun.
You can also enjoy dining on the area's freshest seafood, boutique shopping, and family-friendly attractions all year round. You and your companions can visit Grayton Beach State Bark or Deer Lake State Park to hike, bicycle, or just take in Florida's scenery. Deer Lake State Park even contains a rare coastal dune lake - one of only a few in the world!
End the day with a delicious bite to eat at Stinky's Fish Camp before your leisurely trip back to your Florida home away from home. Your trip to Santa Rosa Beach wouldn't be complete without a stay at this lovely coastal retreat!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, a large treehouse, fireplace, fire pit, cable TV, gas grill, spacious wraparound deck and much more!
- Unmatched secluded location nearby Santa Rosa Beach! Enjoy easy access to beaches, state parks, swimming, surfing, kayaking, bike paths, restaurants, and shops
- No smoking (If evidence of smoking is found, a $500 fee will be assessed)
- Dog friendly with $150 per pet fee/$50 for second pet, per stay fee (Max 2 dogs, 35-pound weight limit, no cats)
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior owner approval
- Please note that another vacation rental property, Evolve listing 324252, is located on the premises, shares some amenities and hosts an additional 10 guests. Inquire with Evolve about renting both together
- Nightly rates reflect a 10% discount due to the construction on the neighboring property
- Please note that due to the hurricane, there is no longer a dock at the property until further notice
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in