Last Minute Deals: We will rent for 2 or 3 nights for last minute stays or to fill weekdays. Call for special non-publicized rates on select homes for last minute deals.
Fall special! SAVE 50%. Book two nights at our regular rate, and the next TWO NIGHTS ARE FREE! Valid for stays starting SEPTEMBER 14th weekend until June 12th 2019: excluding holiday weeks and Spring break. Discount automatically calculated when you book 4 nights online.
Suite Beach is light, airy and as refreshing as the ocean breezes that whisper around this bi-level townhouse. This condo is just a short walk to the beach, and one block from down town Long Beach with all the colorful shops, art galleries, several restaurants, putt-putt golf, salt water taffy, go-carts and much more.
Sleep up to 8 more when you book SandyToes (VRBO Listing #1053711) just a few doors down. Both homes are managed by Bloomer Estates Vacation Rentals. Please note: Suite Beach sleeps a maximum of 6 people, including children, which is strictly enforced.
A 10 minute walking tour begins beneath the famous “World’s Longest Beach” arch (just a few blocks away), and leads you to the beach and our famed Boardwalk with nearly a mile planked pleasure traveling along the shore.
Return along the “main street”, always busy in the summer with throngs of happy tourists. This loop links downtown with nature’s beauty.
Suite Beach FEATURES:
• Sleeps up to 6
• 2 bedrooms with 2 queen beds, one fold flat (into Full Bed) living room sofa
• Two bathrooms
• Pet-friendly-two well behaved dogs welcome
• 46" SmartTV with expanded cable (Showtime, HBO and more)
• Very fast 60 MBS high-speed WiFi
• Stream movies using your Netflix, Amazon Prime, Sling Television, YouTube, Hulu, HBO or other online subscription
• Rent latest movies from Red Box at Sid’s IGA in Seaview or Jacks Country Store in Ocean Park
• Corner electric fireplace in the living room is ready at the lift of a finger
• Open floor plan that marries the living spaces with the fully stocked kitchen
• Bistro table seats 4. Excellent flow for conversation and casual gatherings
• Very short and easy walk to the beach and downtown Long Beach
• An intimate fenced in patio off the downstairs bedroom on the ground level
• A nice deck off the living room upstairs. Sounds of the sea can be heard throughout
• TV with cable, plus DVD player in the living room. Local RedBox available at Sid’s market in Seaview)
• Full size washer and dryer
Don’t let this location fool you. While it is close to all the activities of town, Suite Beach is on a quiet ocean-side street, earshot of the Pacific, with the overall feel is one of grateful relaxation.